Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Botting Effecting The Community Side To Clanning?

penguinz0

2010 kids who botted a 'lil guy for fun, got it maxed out, join a HPC and act like they're #1.

I miss the days when 90 ranged still meaned anything.

What are u talking about you miss the days.. you never knew HOW to get 90 range when 90 range meant something , you always say something that happend in the past. But you never witnessed it.

Member No.: 4,703

OT: Theres nothing wrong with botting , honestly this is a game, most people have lifes and most dont. But thats totally irrelevant. I bot because I have to focus on basketball and studying. Im positive that 85% of pures botted... not only PW pures but pures all over RS

Because his Pw join date indicates when he played Runescape. By that logic, everyone on this site started playing in '09.

Thanks Rajijn, I didn't really feel like taking that one.

I obviously only started playing runescape and making pures 19th of march 2011.

What I was trying to say (without people jumping on my join date for crying out loud) was that I've played this game legit for 7 years, and only started botting 3 months ago.

The only reason I started botting is because times are changing; I'm too old to play mid week, have way too much going on, and I've noticed that botting

a). doesn't get you banned

B.) gets your account higher then playing legit in only a fraction of the time you spent on it

c.) makes your bank rich.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Botting has been around for ages but for some reason you think its making a differences now? :confused:

So you really think it was as prominent 2-3 years ago as it is now?

Now I wouldn't say that however botting and been around in pure community for years.

So, why are people acting surprise is what I am wondering.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Everyone bots nowadays, it's nothing new.

I personally havn't botted on ages on my main pure, as Jagex seems to be cracking down and i've been seeing people eft and right get 14day ban.

I bot little guys though for fun, no harm done in it.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP