Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Intense Redemption [F2P PREP]

Turban

Both clans having a great reopening.

Very nice :D

yeah, once again good job on your prep zenith % ir :thumbsup:

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where I stopped reading and decided to not give you any credit for the win

bvprep155840.png

I believe he was hacked as you see in like the first picture Zenith is spamming for Crunkk/Kevin, who is OG Crunkk. Anyways thanks for the flame free fight IR, and goodluck tomorrow.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

This is where I stopped reading and decided to not give you any credit for the win

bvprep155840.png

I believe he was hacked as you see in like the first picture Zenith is spamming for Crunkk/Kevin, who is OG Crunkk. Anyways thanks for the flame free fight IR, and goodluck tomorrow.

he was nearly maxed 20def then he got hacked for 27 orsomething so he dced to get turm

qOY7v.png

the MED level scene is going to be so much better with you two (IR and Zenith)

r0lf

we all knew the med scene died the day zenith was on top of it

Edit:

wtf ir pulled 30+ aswell

b34st

the MED level scene is going to be so much better with you two (IR and Zenith)

r0lf

we all knew the med scene died the day zenith was on top of it

Edit:

wtf ir pulled 30+ aswell

b34st

Understandable comment. It just seems to me your a bit mad, DF could never compete with us. :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Don't even get me started lol

I could post many, many vids of us whooping your ass back when I was a little wog as a matter of fact, you weren't in what I would call the "Real" Zenith

Now, the zenith you are in today consists of Ryan, and Logans work. Lawson is the little ballerina of the three, and keeps **** down.

The Summer of 2010 was Joshs' work and is why they sucked ass lol

NO FLAME IM JSIN

I could post many, many vids of us whooping your ass back when I was a little wog as a matter of fact, you weren't in what I would call the "Real" Zenith

Now, the zenith you are in today consists of Ryan, and Logans work. Lawson is the little ballerina of the three, and keeps **** down.

NO FLAME IM JSIN

To bad you don't know anything about what zenith I was in. Just to let you know I was in v1 :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

NO FLAME IM JSIN

Summer 2010 was Zeniths Funnest times, we consisted of 20 core members who did w/e the **** we wanted to and was probably the most funnest time of my life playing this game. You don't know how much **** i have gone for this clan, from getting phone calls to 3 am to staying up to 6 am making a site. Keeping a clan consistent and "Never" really slumped for over a year. Now that's an accomplishment that I'm proud of. I'm not here to flame you, nor am I here to make you have a different perspective of me, but you don't understand the **** i went through to get Zenith where it is today, which is one of the Best Matched OPT Clans and going to be competing with the top Med clans.

So before you try to tell me I have not "Done" anything for Zenith, please keep in mind that i have done much more and equal to the efforts of ALL The ranks in Zenith

Otherwise: Thanks for all the positive comments! and Yes Charlie we try to keep vent usage to a minimum except for socializing.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Ik you've went through a lot, but you're just not a leader, nor am I.

I didn't ever not give you credit for the successful clan, I just know by following close by, Josh, that it is most of Ryan and Logan's achievements in early spring/winter of 2011.

Congrats on the win