Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's 4hour climb!

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

Zenith's Saturday Pk trip!

Tonight being our first F2p pk trip our members were both anxious and excited for the outcome, even though being open for just under a week we managed to peak at 60 Zenithians ready for battle! The past week of Zenith has been amazing and I would like to thank all the members for doing such a great job.

v1d8f.png

Videos:

Recorded by [Z]kJ - Could of fit half of the trip in this vid.

v1d8f.png

Seeing as some clans decided to not come out tonight or couldn't pull as well we decided to hit up some clusters.

Zenith Starting: 50

Zenith Ending: 50

Intense Redemption Starting: 30

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

The hatred Starting: 30?

The hatred Ending: 0

Bloody Vikingz Starting: 40

Bloody Vikingz Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

Before we had even begun to mass for our trip tonight we recieved multiple pm's from Bv's leader telling us goodluck tonight and how they were going to end our trip and crash every fight we get and so on, so we decided to pay them a little visit. Sorry to any clans that got caught inbetween us it won't happen again.

Zenith Ending: 50

Intense Redemption Starting: 30

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

Malice Starting: 30?

Malice Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

Seeing as nobody would fight EOP tonight, they decided to hit us repeatedly. After awhile it got boring, they hit us at north bh. We simply turned around and begun to fight them, we put up a good fight for a few miniutes but the obvious opts differance got in the way.

Zenith Starting: 40

Zenith Ending: 0

EOP Starting: 55

EOP Ending: 45

v1d8f.png

After fighting EOP we heard there was a cluster going on up at north bh, we quickly rushed up there and began to join in. sadly EOP came up again.

Zenith Starting: 55

Zenith Ending: 55

Exiled Force Starting: 30

Exiled Force Ending: 0?

EOP Starting: 60?

EOP Ending: 60?

v1d8f.png

After fighting EOP numerous times, we got word that CP were running up to bh in our world we quickly cut them off and chased them into bh. They ran through the crater but we chased them to single and fought them there.

Zenith Ending: 45

Corrupt Pures Starting: 40

Corrupt Pures Ending: 20~ who hopped

v1d8f.png

After fighting CP in single we wanted to have a rematch in multi, we hopped worlds and ran down to mossies after 5mins of fighting CT turned up and so did EF, each clans took turns of battleing it out at north bh while the other clans re-grouped in single, this went on for a good 30miniutes until EF/CT were cleared of left. Zenith and CP then continued to fight for a good hour until both clans decided to leave the battlefield.

Zenith Starting: 45

Zenith Ending: 37

Corrupt Pures Starting: 35

Corrupt Pures Ending: 25

Control Starting: 30

Control Ending: 0 - They left or were cleared not sure

Exiled Force Starting: 30

Exiled Force Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

Thanks for all the fights tonight, it was fun.

Pictures:

110619020914.png

110618181914.png

110618144124.png

110618160228.png

110618143258.png

110618143347.png

110618143643.png

110618145637.png

110618145713.png

110618150526.png

110618151357.png

110618151655.png

110618151713.png

110618152341.png

110618153058.png

110618190516.png

110618192427.png

110618175054.png

110618183326.png

110618183332.png

110618183433.png

110618184005.png

110618184032.png

110618184659.png

110618184735.png

110618184750.png

110618184907.png

110618185017.png

110618185305.png

110618185316.png

110618185318.png

110618185607.png

110618190133.png

110618190203.png

110618190212.png

110618190253.png

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pull :o

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Id like to say one thing, if you want a nice clean return to the pure world, dont be putting spies in our clan. Other than that, nice job on your pull.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Was fun fighting you :D Hopefully next week we can get a clean 1v1.

Hope you lads had fun

Thanks alot for the fight, it was so much fun lol. Nice returning :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

We were still on the battlefield. You guys left, I guess you guys got tired of fighting.

As Drunk said, was a great fight and was extremely fun. Hopefully CT and EF don't get in the way, and hopefully it can be away from a return spot because we definitely used that to our advantage being outopted by so many :P

Edit: I just took a look at a couple pictures. "All night long." I wish it had lasted all night long, I love those fights :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

We were still on the battlefield. You guys left, I guess you guys got tired of fighting.

As Drunk said, was a great fight and was extremely fun. Hopefully CT and EF don't get in the way, and hopefully it can be away from a return spot because we definitely used that to our advantage being outopted by so many :P

Kyle kyle kyle.. We ran to corp because the hugging single thing was getting lame. Everytime we ran to corp the fight ended up back at single mossies, we got a fall in with 37 Zenith just passed corp and waited for CP to come then we just walked down to edge. Thanks for the fight thought it was alot of fun and EF/CT re-rushing us every few mins were getting annoying :(

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Kyle kyle kyle.. We ran to corp because the hugging single thing was getting lame. Everytime we ran to corp the fight ended up back at single mossies, we got a fall in with 37 Zenith just passed corp and waited for CP to come then we just walked down to edge. Thanks for the fight thought it was alot of fun and EF/CT re-rushing us every few mins were getting annoying :(

We came, wtf man.

I enjoyed Dutch Joeyy's sets though! :D

Also was annoying how we had 4 mains camping us as well as a couple of eop and ct members 1 iteming us.

Edit: I'm not going to argue though, the fight was fun and that's all I care about.

hilightsig.png

We came, wtf man.

Also was annoying how we had 4 mains camping us as well as a couple of eop and ct members 1 iteming us.

Yh, I can assure you the mains weren't us lol

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

We came, wtf man.

Yh, I can assure you the mains weren't us lol

Never said they were. They were Leech on his main (eop), Hot--Arrows (eop?), Leet - pk3rlyon or some **** (someone we just booted a couple days ago), Javler (110 combat 35 def, 1 iteming with g2h, main! :D), I Sephir0t I (1 iteming), saw a couple others too.

I know it wasn't you.

hilightsig.png