Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM declare on IR

itz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why not declare on every clan to have a good win record + free loot? it's odvious you will be fighting FOE for the #1 anyways.

If they plan to reach high (which they will) I assume they will consistently win and therefore defaultly have a good win record without having to dominate little guys.

Retired March 2012

I understand its a hard concept but you can only declare on clans within 3 spots ahead of yours.

IR are #1, you aren't even on the list which would put you at #10 at the most.

10-1 = 9

9 is a number bigger than 3

You have to go through the clans in between you and them to get to #1

This rule is in place so clans like yours can't make these troll declarations and waste other clans time.

Come back when you've trained up a bit and gotten a bit of experience against clans 2-9.

So your saying we don't have a right because we didn't sign up fast? I don't see how anyone else earned their ranking yet and any declaring on any clan should be aloud right now.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

I understand its a hard concept but you can only declare on clans within 3 spots ahead of yours.

10-1 = 9

This rule is in place so clans like yours can't make these troll declarations and waste other clans time.

Come back when you've trained up a bit and gotten a bit of experience against clans 2-9.

So your saying we don't have a right because we didn't sign up fast? I don't see how anyone else earned their ranking yet and any declaring on any clan should be aloud right now.

I just think that if you want to be the best, you can't just start off by fighting the #1 clan. I understand you're trying to go straight to IR to avoid having to fight FOE for the #1 spot (who are currently at #3 or something), but clans have earned their spot and you can't just leapfrog 9 clans who have the right by being higher ranked than you to defend their spot.

Anyway, I assume the rules will be upheld if this list isn't going to become a joke, so i don't need to sit on this topic and defend them any longer.

Good day!

qOY7v.png

10-1 = 9

I just think that if you want to be the best, you can't just start off by fighting the #1 clan. I understand you're trying to go straight to IR to avoid having to fight FOE for the #1 spot (who are currently at #3 or something), but clans have earned their spot and you can't just leapfrog 9 clans who have the right by being higher ranked than you to defend their spot.

Anyway, I assume the rules will be upheld if this list isn't going to become a joke, so i don't need to sit on this topic and defend them any longer.

Good day!

If you want to be the best, you can start off by fighting #1 straight away. I Don't know what gives you the idea that you can't.

4Fdyf.png

10-1 = 9

Good day!

notsureifsrs? Would you like to please explain how the other 9 clans EARNED their spot? By what signing up faster?

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

everyone stop flaming each other and wait till omni replies.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011