Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM declare on IR

itz

I understand its a hard concept but you can only declare on clans within 3 spots ahead of yours.

IR are #1, you aren't even on the list which would put you at #10 at the most.

10-1 = 9

9 is a number bigger than 3

You have to go through the clans in between you and them to get to #1

This rule is in place so clans like yours can't make these troll declarations and waste other clans time.

Come back when you've trained up a bit and gotten a bit of experience against clans 2-9.

So your saying we don't have a right because we didn't sign up fast? I don't see how anyone else earned their ranking yet and any declaring on any clan should be aloud right now.

I just think that if you want to be the best, you can't just start off by fighting the #1 clan. I understand you're trying to go straight to IR to avoid having to fight FOE for the #1 spot (who are currently at #3 or something), but clans have earned their spot and you can't just leapfrog 9 clans who have the right by being higher ranked than you to defend their spot.

Anyway, I assume the rules will be upheld if this list isn't going to become a joke, so i don't need to sit on this topic and defend them any longer.

Good day!

If you want to be the best, you can start off by fighting #1 straight away. I Don't know what gives you the idea that you can't.

It's like in pokemon where you gotta get all the gym badges before you can battle the elite four, you can't just be some newfag from Pallet Town with a charmander and walk into the pokemon league thinking your hot ****.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eruption: No one have earned their spot yet and therefore their spot shouldn't be protected by default rules. I mean if MM wish to take the #1 and fight for it once they got it I don't see why they shouldn't be able to declare on IR. We all know they haven't deserved the rank and Omni pointed it out himself.

Pretty sweet. Who decides the initial rankings?

First come, first serve. I hope a little clan pm's me first.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

NOBODY AFTER #NEGATIVES SPOT YET?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I understand its a hard concept but you can only declare on clans within 3 spots ahead of yours.

IR are #1, you aren't even on the list which would put you at #10 at the most.

10-1 = 9

9 is a number bigger than 3

You have to go through the clans in between you and them to get to #1

This rule is in place so clans like yours can't make these troll declarations and waste other clans time.

Come back when you've trained up a bit and gotten a bit of experience against clans 2-9.

So your saying we don't have a right because we didn't sign up fast? I don't see how anyone else earned their ranking yet and any declaring on any clan should be aloud right now.

I just think that if you want to be the best, you can't just start off by fighting the #1 clan. I understand you're trying to go straight to IR to avoid having to fight FOE for the #1 spot (who are currently at #3 or something), but clans have earned their spot and you can't just leapfrog 9 clans who have the right by being higher ranked than you to defend their spot.

Anyway, I assume the rules will be upheld if this list isn't going to become a joke, so i don't need to sit on this topic and defend them any longer.

Good day!

If you want to be the best, you can start off by fighting #1 straight away. I Don't know what gives you the idea that you can't.

It's like in pokemon where you gotta get all the gym badges before you can battle the elite four, you can't just be some newfag from Pallet Town with a charmander and walk into the pokemon league thinking your hot ****.

So you signing up a few hours before makes you a part of the elite four? Just gonna state this now, we got charizards not charmanders.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Smaller clans should just forfeit to clans they know are going to win than them

No offence but it just wastes everyone's time unless you think you actually have a shot

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

Eruption: No one have earned their spot yet and therefore their spot shouldn't be protected by default rules. I mean if MM wish to take the #1 and fight for it once they got it I don't see why they shouldn't be able to declare on IR. We all know they haven't deserved the rank and Omni pointed it out himself.

Then whats the point in even having the rule if you're reasoning is "why not let them, and they can just defend it if they get it".

qOY7v.png

Then whats the point in even having the rule if you're reasoning is "why not let them, and they can just defend it if they get it".

It's inevitable anyway.

4Fdyf.png

Simple to get more clans on the list and to simple get it started. My personal opinion is that the first 14 days shouldn't be effected by default rules, I mean we all wish to see an accurate list as fast as possible. In addition to this I believe everyone knows how the Pure Warfare Clan Ranking should look like. The interesting part is how long this clans can stay ranked #1 or #4 before a new clan takes it. I believe the whole idea of PCR is to give the pure world an accurate list and fair way to prove how powerful their clan is compared to others. IF this is the case then MM should be able to prove that they're #1 and is by definition #1 power house in F2p.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

It's inevitable anyway.

This.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

as omni said "the list will sort itself out in a month or so"

declare on a few clans and work your way up, shouldn't just be aloud to jump your way up.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

wtf l0l

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I can see what mm is saying, but rules are rules and we should stick to them but.... if mm does this then that means any other clan can also say this? so it will not work out mm..... Just deal with it for now i guess ;/

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I want to know what IR's intake on this is.

If they act like a boss and defend #1 spot I'll ******* respect so much.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Same lmfao, love to see that. Soo much respect if they do.

How is that respectable.

Getting your clan slaughtered?

Wasting people's time?

Losing money(a little lol but still)?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

How is that respectable.

Wasting people's time?

Because they know they'd be slaughtered. For them to stand up and fight, giving the pure community a fight to watch would deserve everyones respect.

4Fdyf.png

How is that respectable.

Wasting people's time?

Because they know they'd be slaughtered. For them to stand up and fight, giving the pure community a fight to watch would deserve everyones respect.

last time this happened in the jagex cup. ir got cleared in 30 seconds. was such a waste of time

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

How is that respectable.

Wasting people's time?

last time this happened in the jagex cup. ir got cleared in 30 seconds. was such a waste of time

Waste of time or not, I'd expect my clan to do the same if we were declared on by a far superior clan.

4Fdyf.png

How is that respectable.

Wasting people's time?

Waste of time or not, I'd expect my clan to do the same if we were declared on by a far superior clan.

This is wat seperates the Pures from the Pixeljerkers.

EVERYONE should have the honor to defend their clan.

If Maf1a asked me to take bank and fight MM solo in multicombat, +-99, I'd step up and do that ****.

edit; I hope maf1a doesn't read this.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png