Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trip times

Celtic

Trip times  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Trip times

• 00:00 aus, 7am pct, 10am est, 15 gmt
    • 6am aus, 1pm pct, 4 pm est, 21 gmt

obviously selfish americans will vote for what suits them best, not giving a **** about the rest of the world. americans shouldnt even be entitled to a vote seing as its the rest of the world suffering or not, and americans not suffering either way.

also add that this is saturday, cant change for friday coz americans got school n ****.

further more, this was a suggestion for war, not trips because we've had trips at current times for so long soo not gonna change.

what u think of 1 hour later btw ?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

obviously selfish americans will vote for what suits them best, not giving a **** about the rest of the world. americans shouldnt even be entitled to a vote seing as its the rest of the world suffering or not, and americans not suffering either way.

ur an idiot, americans suffer at 7-10am. hence why trip times dont start at that time. the current ones work for every1. every1 can make it to the trip at the current times. These new times, any1 who is christian in america won't be able to attend sunday's trip.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

4Est/9Gmt is the best time, hence why clans have had their trips at this time for the better part of 5 years. No ones making anybody PK at this time though so to those that dislike this "Fixed time", try and talk to your clan leaders to get trips going at a different time.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

they dont suffer nearly as much sorry. obv theres a tiny bit of suffering.

okay why don't you tell me why europeans cant attend at 9pm-12am?

Earlier you told me that you wanted to have fun outside at 9pm-12am.

Well go have fun at the trip. No reason you cannot attend at these times. However, with these new times, americans have a reason to not attend

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

This wouldn't even make it better for Australians. Rather get up early for a trip than have to be at a trip until 2am in the morning when i'll be really cbf.

Also it would mean i couldn't go out on saturday evenings, numerous times i've gone out all night and come home at 5am for the trip.

If this alternate time is supposed to make it easier for europeans, sorry but you're an unimportant minority and half of you don't have the courtesy to speak english on ts and on irc.

edit: Zany if you're in unsufferable pain attending trips maybe you just shouldn't attend..?

qOY7v.png

This wouldn't even make it better for Australians. Rather get up early for a trip than have to be at a trip until 2am in the morning when i'll be really cbf.

Also it would mean i couldn't go out on saturday evenings, numerous times i've gone out all night and come home at 5am for the trip.

If this alternate time is supposed to make it easier for europeans, sorry but you're an unimportant minority and half of you don't have the courtesy to speak english on ts and on irc.

asked a few aussies, theyd rather go at night than 6 am, and so would I, but hey we're all different.

edit: Zany if you're in unsufferable pain attending trips maybe you just shouldn't attend..?

I dont?

Well go have fun at the trip. No reason you cannot attend at these times. However, with these new times, americans have a reason to not attend

saturday and friday evening are the social nights where I live, id rather play rs any other time than these 2 evenings. attending all sat/friday trips would basicly be giving up my social life, and ditching all my irl friends, something that no human being should want to.

whats the reason americans cant attend earlier? 10 am / 4 pm would be pretty equally easy for me to attend.

all that being said, we have the current trip times for a reason, and its not going to change, this was merely a suggestion for war times.

and it seems ive overreacted, im not frustrated about trip times.. although it may seem like it lol.

You act like 6 am is so much worse than 7am. They are pretty much the same. And there is by far more pures that live in pct than aus.

And i already gave u a reason why americans cant attend 7-10. I SAID IT 100000X. read it, damn it.

You are a selfish **** for wanting the times changed just so you can have fun. Do you not think americans hang out with their friends at 4pm est? Are you/any other gmter doing anything important at 9pm gmt? No. quit whining.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

3pm gmt would not work during the football season.

I skipped a wedding to go to a game, i ain't picking scape over it.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

church? rofl? and how about u read my replies retard, I clearly said multiple times that this was for war not trips.

and saying theres no reason for young people not to attend trips at 9+pm saturday evening.... sigh... and now ur personally attacking me saying i have nothing to do sat night? im at the point now where i dont think u even deserve any more response, your so retarded and ignorant and not seemingly within reach of being helped.

also, please state clearly that this is for saturday, not friday/sunday.

You are a selfish **** for wanting the times changed just so you can have fun. Do you not think americans hang out with their friends at 4pm est? Are you/any other gmter doing anything important at 9pm gmt? No. quit whining.

So Americans can go out at 9pm and GMT can't?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

ima bit confused on why church is being brought up when I thought this was for saturdays?

lol.

saturday and sunday go together.

You can't have fridays start at 6 est, saturday start at 10est, and sundays start at 4est.

**** that crap, i'd quite clans.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

So Americans can go out at 9pm and GMT can't?

americans can go out at 9pm while they cant go out in the afternoon, and gmt can go out before 9gmt and after 10:30 gmt most nights. What is the problem....

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

ur so retarded its unbelieveable, we go out in the evening, end of story.

and this is for saturday, not sunday, and no they dont follow eachother moron.

and most of europe is gmt+1, lots even gmt+2, so its later and even worse than u think.

and where do u go out in the afternoon lmfao, u go drink afternoon go home for dinner then bed or what??

and most of europe is gmt+1, lots even gmt+2, so its later and even worse than u think.

and where do u go out in the afternoon lmfao, u go drink afternoon go home for dinner then bed or what??

well since americans can't drink or smoke anything most americans are at their house by 9pm, hell half can't even drive themselves somewhere. And in uk i believe its 18 to drink? WTF r u out doing at 9pm seriously. WHAT WOULD U DO IF U WERE 17.

Lot gmt +2, that means trips start at 11pm? Means they can have fun from 8am-10:30pm, and you can fun fun from 10:30 to ????

having trips in the afternoon is a pain in the ass because it is smack dab in the middle of the day, interupts alot of crap, but we still manage to go to trips.

People in america do stay up late on fridays just like you do. America makes up majority of clans. So if americans sleep in every saturday/sunday. its impossible. Since euro+amer make up like 90% of clans, the current trip times make it so every1 can attend

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

well since americans can't drink or smoke anything most americans are at their house by 9pm, hell half can't even drive themselves somewhere. And in uk i believe its 18 to drink? WTF r u out doing at 9pm seriously. WHAT WOULD U DO IF U WERE 17.

Lot gmt +2, that means trips start at 11pm? Means they can have fun from 8am-10:30pm, and you can fun fun from 10:30 to ????

having trips in the afternoon is a pain in the ass because it is smack dab in the middle of the day, interupts alot of crap, but we still manage to go to trips.

People in america do stay up late on fridays just like you do. America makes up majority of clans. So if americans sleep in every saturday/sunday. its impossible. Since euro+amer make up like 90% of clans, the current trip times make it so every1 can attend

again, its only saturday not sunday, for the what 5th time?

and u havnt got a ******* clue about europeans, u really think people from the uk dont go out till their 18 LOL ? and fun from 8-am to 10:30-pm how retarded are u, we do it in the evening how many times ami suppose to tell you this, what is so hard to understand, how can u possibly be so thick in ur head i feel sorry for ur miserable being, and i feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with u irl.

asked a few aussies, theyd rather go at night than 6 am, and so would I, but hey we're all different.

I dont?

saturday and friday evening are the social nights where I live, id rather play rs any other time than these 2 evenings. attending all sat/friday trips would basicly be giving up my social life, and ditching all my irl friends, something that no human being should want to.

whats the reason americans cant attend earlier? 10 am / 4 pm would be pretty equally easy for me to attend.

all that being said, we have the current trip times for a reason, and its not going to change, this was merely a suggestion for war times.

and it seems ive overreacted, im not frustrated about trip times.. although it may seem like it lol.

Completely agree.. Ive only been like 3 times in my whole life to a saturday trip lol and even less to friday trips

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader