Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith Vs [O]utrage P2P Prep [6/21/11]

Hormone

2ecksv8.png

With Zenith doing very well in preps/weekend pk trips we wanted to challenge ourselves by asking Outrage for a Matched P2P Prep for Tuesday. When we challenged Outrage all of our members were very excited because we have a lot of Ex-Trilogy from Battlescape and apparently Outrage started out as a Battlescape clan before they moved to Runescape. With the rules being 20 Def Dung On everybody got their best gear and were ready to do some damage. We also managed to pull 41 people today which was very exciting aswell.

DRwoX.png

Rules:

20 Def Cap

Dung On

Everything else off

v1d8f.png

Video:

^Recorded By Massalade^

29mx8ck.png

Sorry Outrage for disappointing you guys today!

110621162156.png

v1d8f.png

Round 2

With us losing the first round due to the lack of calls/tanking and maybe being a little too cocky we quickly put on our serious faces and played the game the way we all know how to and smashed Outrage with having 27 ending.

Zenith Starting: 36

Zenith Ending: 27

Outrage Starting: 36

Outrage Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

Round 3

After being hyped up winning the last round we knew that Outrage will be going all out this time but that didn't stop us, with key calling and key organization we took the win. Although Outrage did very well this round. Props to Outrage.

Zenith Starting: 32

Zenith Ending: 10

Outrage Starting: 32

Outrage Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

Pictures:

110621164920.png

110621165036.png

110621165105.png

110621165947.png

110621170122.png

110621170214.png

110621170305.png

110621170306.png

110621165113.png

110621165204xktdt.png

110621170201.png

110621170353.png

Thanks For the Fights Outrage!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go boys! I knew you could do it without me. This is a BIG win.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Why cant weee be friends?

Why cant weee be friends?

-OutrageIzBawZ-

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day,

teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime,

give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

aahahahhaha #inb4outragegoesbacktobattlescape l0l0l0l u guys started the rivalry claiming #1p2p mpc ever since p2p pcl before we opened u been hardheads .

hey i hear you're a nobody and talk ****.

I must vouch for who ever told me that.

I heard ur a clan hopper crying how your new clan lost to your old one... /facepalm

I hear i was a spy for outrage.

purewarfare.png

say what? That you beat us in a prep when more than half of our clan is 1def, Prep us 1def cap all off and see what happens

fight us in f2p and see what happens

:mace:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14845

Outrage | P2P | NH

P2P based clan

Your domain and our rules & we beat you.

Our domain and your rules & TO BE CONTINUED

Retired March 2012

lol, outrage you've been talking so much smack. Were not chaotic, and were coming for you. We aren't the clan to mess with. Goodluck you've started a rivalry your probably gonna regret.

can you even count to rivalry?

Do you even know what your talking about?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

1 Week Old, I don't know why people say there clan is "weeks old" when they've re-opened and it's no problem for now but every clan that re-opens starts off with a bit of hype and consistent pulls but it always dies out.

1 Week Old, I don't know why people say there clan is "weeks old" when they've re-opened and it's no problem for now but every clan that re-opens starts off with a bit of hype and consistent pulls but it always dies out.

Uhh thats cool but it was a matched fight so your little insight into our pull doesn't matter.

True, but we re-opened 2 weeks ago. Our hype won't die down, for another 2-3 weeks. But we have 40 core members. So don't expect us to slump any time soon.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Zenith, let's just please represent and stop the flame. Who cares if they flame the important thing is we won.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg