Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage weekday Applicant trip

Asher

090311000205i.png

Sup noobs.

Today Carnage had one of its many weekday events i thought i would post this one due to us getting some pure clan action! :P

Anyways in Carnage one of our weekly trips are based around taking new recruits out and teaching them the ropes practically and telling them what to do and what not to do (me screaming orders) we left dummies with 27 people with a large volume of them being new to Carnage.

Walking around killing people for about 10mins then we got a scout on a little Foe team of like 15 we left them but they charged us i wont really go into this but we didnt lose anyone. We picked up a few scouts that didn't belong to Foe in that fight we was on our way to alter when Eop comes rushing down on us we hold our ground.

We begun to push Eop i was surprised at how simple at had been to do so considering us being rushed and dd'd for abit, good job to the new Carnage!

Carnage starting: 27

Eop starting: 21

Carnage ending: 22

Eop ending: 11 ran into bh

Video: http://tinypic.com/r/11c78s5/3 its not edited cba to edit and put on youtube

After that Eop began hugging the bh steps running out specing and running back in by this time we went into BH banked up and set back out again.

After a while we scouted Eop spreaded at hills with about 15-20 people and RF (pure team) north of clan wars, i knew it was a trap and i know RF's orginisation will fail the plan so we rushed RF then ingame Eop from behind we simply moved our position so Eop would rush Rf while we rush both clans and it worked! :lol:

Carnage starting: 25

Eop starting: 15-20

Rf starting 15-20

Carnage ending: 18

Eop ending: 0 (ended trip)

Rf ending: 4 ran into bh

Here are pictures! taken by Mr monk fish paul

090818222024.png

090818225150.png

090818225245.png

nightp.jpg

Goodjob to the new recruits, the other staff who set up the event while i was asleep :lol: & Eop for giving us some fun on our trips!

GJ C. Nice to see clans p2ping on weekdays

And when you say 30 you mean opts not people right?

We mean 30 people.

This was a fun trip :) Good job to the new guys!! Oh and good job to Asher for waking up in time to show up moooo lol :D

friendliestsig.png

sigcow.jpg

Goodjob carnage, Get those monkfish changed to sharks, in first pic :D

He has 10m and refuses to use sharks i really dont know why lol

GJ Carnage, i missed this event sadly because i was out, but pull 30 without me there as i'm the best leader in carnage = ownage :0 , gf eop

You fail

• 4 weeks later...