Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CR vs Zenith - 30 minute prep

Doodle

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:24) <`Trent> You called FF

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:25) <H3llz_Pure1> and logged

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:30) <H3llz_Pure1> Yh

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:32) <H3llz_Pure1> we had 8 people.

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:34) <`Trent> You guys are a sad clan :(

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:38) <H3llz_Pure1> Yeah sorry

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:51) <H3llz_Pure1> 8 people two 40s, 4 50s, a 64 a 71 a 72

(22:35:24) <%`Trent> (18:34:54) <H3llz_Pure1> vs 60s and 70s

Considering they had people not on the ml AND an 80 and 70s. It's a prep, you don't control the levels you bring to a prep... but when you're out leveled you don't call someone to crash... An example is Mp, we beat Ob and Lc in a prep, severely out leveled.

Anyways. Gf Zenith, thanks for the mini before and this war. Too bad you cant beat anyone with out getting crashers.

ff = the best honor clan ever

pics before ff rush:

090818220459.png

090818220505.png

090818220515.png

z, if u cant take it why do you even accept it, go suck the god damn batman

24ya068.png

Not really, I see a nice rivalry coming out of this which might have been their goal ;)

This.

CR talks enough **** as it is even after we're quiet, which is kind of rare to see. Then Boom. When Zenith originally asked us to come in for the save I said no untill Amy said it was CR. So, CarpeDiem, Sieze The Day, if you're going to be a little flamendhide clan, at least accept a declaration or shut your little pre-pubertized mouths.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

This.

CR talks enough **** as it is even after we're quiet, which is kind of rare to see. Then Boom. When Zenith originally asked us to come in for the save I said no untill Amy said it was CR. So, CarpeDiem, Sieze The Day, if you're going to be a little flamendhide clan, at least accept a declaration or shut your little pre-pubertized mouths.

steetz grow some balls and try crashing some clans in your level range, cr may have upped reqs recenently but they're still predominantly a low level clan, dont talk **** until you can prove your own clan is worth anything please. full out with cv congrats? another low level clan, grow some balls serriously your embarissing yourself.

also your e-thugging antics are getting old, cr doesnt talk **** to you untill you fail spam there chan 3 times a day, your sad and so is your clan 2bh.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

This.

You pulled a gay stunt, we pulled a gay stunt

You got murked by CY afterwards

And how about picking times that people are actually free? Friday's at 5 est is just about the worst time anybody has ever tried to use for a full out PCR

This.

Sorry, all we've done is react to you spamming our channel

Oh and ***** about how you keep bringing 80's to a mini vs 60's

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

steetz grow some balls and try crashing some clans in your level range, cr may have upped reqs recenently but they're still predominantly a low level clan, dont talk **** until you can prove your own clan is worth anything please. full out with cv congrats? another low level clan, grow some balls serriously your embarissing yourself.

also your e-thugging antics are getting old, cr doesnt talk **** to you untill you fail spam there chan 3 times a day, your sad and so is your clan 2bh.

Hey sk1lz, Cv declared on us. We ask Veneratio and SD for preps everyday. Next time I ask Matt I'll screen shot him saying no, and as for Chain, he says "ok" then disconnects and reconnects with a different nick to avoid me. My e-thugging antics haven't necessarily bothered you, so you can pretty much shove it up your ass.

@Inu, sorry when you ask us for a mini I'll spam my channel and who shows up, shows up. We only really have 4 80's lol..

Edit: As for the spamming, I told them to stop about 3 weeks ago and I thought they stopped. For those who didn't stop after the last warning, about 4-5 members were kicked. Please, as I've said before to Jatt, who claims my members tele and rush, screenie it or don't bring it up.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Hey sk1lz, Cv declared on us. We ask Veneratio and SD for preps everyday. Next time I ask Matt I'll screen shot him saying no, and as for Chain, he says "ok" then disconnects and reconnects with a different nick to avoid me. My e-thugging antics haven't necessarily bothered you, so you can pretty much shove it up your ass.

@Inu, sorry when you ask us for a mini I'll spam my channel and who shows up, shows up. We only really have 4 80's lol..

Edit: As for the spamming, I told them to stop about 3 weeks ago and I thought they stopped. For those who didn't stop after the last warning, about 4-5 members were kicked. Please, as I've said before to Jatt, who claims my members tele and rush, screenie it or don't bring it up.

Then I don't really see a reason why you'd crash us other then the fact that your clan is a No honour clan?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice