Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage Vs Intense Redemption P2P Prep [3-0]

Morris

Better luck next time IR :confused:

We did have better luck the next time, we beat Zenith. Thanks though kid I recruited at ogres.

calm down I was wishing you better luck, kid who trained strength with whip.

The sarcasm left quite a scent, kid who leads a clan that can tele during clan fights.

I see that the down syndrome has still not left you, I am glad you are still getting a good ol' wiff of Havoc. Go find proof of us tele'ing during a trip, until then your argument is void. Sorry Zo you lost again.

4:00

I believe he's your warlord too lol? What a great example. :teehee:

Sorry kid I recruited from ogres, you lost again. Game, Set, Match.

I would be a little upset if I recruited someone from ogres and he ended up leading a better clan than mine.

Funny coming from someone who couldn't even handle the responsibilities as a High Council. :teehee:

You said it yourself kiddo, you just weren't meant to be a rank. :confused:

Anyway, I like how you dodged the fact that your warlord tele'd. Keep the irrelevant comments coming little guy.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did have better luck the next time, we beat Zenith. Thanks though kid I recruited at ogres.

The sarcasm left quite a scent, kid who leads a clan that can tele during clan fights.

I see that the down syndrome has still not left you, I am glad you are still getting a good ol' wiff of Havoc. Go find proof of us tele'ing during a trip, until then your argument is void. Sorry Zo you lost again.

I would be a little upset if I recruited someone from ogres and he ended up leading a better clan than mine.

Funny coming from someone who couldn't even handle the responsibilities as a High Council. :teehee:

Well, since you brought that up, I'll say something actually on topic.

I may not be high council material, or rank material for that matter. But at least I don't get 1 banged by outrage in a 30v30 prep :)

I'm done on this topic. Great job on the easy win outrage :D

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Well, since you brought that up, I'll say something actually on topic.

I may not be high council material, or rank material for that matter. But at least I don't get 1 banged by outrage in a 30v30 prep :)

I'm done on this topic. Great job on the easy win outrage :D

It would be unfair for the rest of the pure world if I was anywhere near as good at P2P as I am at F2P. You on the other hand aren't very good at either. :confused:

I'm done on this topic, great job on the close fight Outrage.

kanyecopy.jpg

stop flaming on our topic, go take this somewhere else please.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I sincerely apologize, I just had to get this rat off your topic to give the mods a bit of a breather. He's been exterminated though. :thumbsup:

Again, nice job on your win you guys did well.

kanyecopy.jpg

I am appalled that you would be flame baiting once again Zo, you were just warned yesterday. :|

Good job on your prep Outrage once again, I can not wait until Sunday. Hopefully we can pull enough to make it one hell of a fight! It's very refreshing to have 2 strong P2P MPC's dish this out straightforward without any excuses ^_^

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I am appalled that you would be flame baiting once again Zo, you were just warned yesterday. :|

Good job on your prep Outrage once again, I can not wait until Sunday. Hopefully we can pull enough to make it one hell of a fight! It's very refreshing to have 2 strong P2P MPC's dish this out straightforward without any excuses ^_^

You guys auto win. Sizzurp won't be there.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

I sincerely apologize, I just had to get this rat off your topic to give the mods a bit of a breather. He's been exterminated though. :thumbsup:

Again, nice job on your win you guys did well.

I doesn't give me a breather at all. It's just irritating.

Almost as reading any topic with ~5 replies in a row of people just quoting eachother. Quotes within quotes are no fun.

Well done Outrage.

Omni is my one. My only.

No Zo, that's their High Council.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Yep, that's how blitz is.. Smart, Easy and maybe a bit lazy, ill quote what he ALWAYS says; ''Don't bring unnessesary switches! invwentowy waste!! hehe, think he expected, since hes a leader, that he'll be piled as first.