Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Interesting

Bond

There used to be a few pure clans and a top 5 main clan that were strictly Lithuanian. Haven't heard from them in a while though so its kinda surprising rs is still big there. Another surprise is Canada - rs is way more popular there than the US, except for Florida randomly.

you have those clans still.

same with dutch/polish/turkish

these clans are 126's with pro organisation.i used to be in one check out ''dutch generation''.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

i think the removal of the wildernes was a wake up call , many people just realised its a waste of time, but tbh its not accurate, not many people google runescape, a good way to see how many people play is the amount of playing rs at one time, and its about the same as it was in 2007.

63709367.jpg

i think the removal of the wildernes was a wake up call , many people just realised its a waste of time, but tbh its not accurate, not many people google runescape, a good way to see how many people play is the amount of playing rs at one time, and its about the same as it was in 2007.

You think that its a coincidence that the number of google hits has dropped significantly? I'm sorry but your wrong. The same percentage of people, albeit very small, find runescape by googling it. This number is a random sample of the whole rs population and its safe to assume that it can be used to measure web traffic.

Said it already but I'll say it again: alexa.com tracks direct web traffic. The graph for Runescape.com looks exactly the same as the google trends graph, just doesn't go back as many years. I know its true too because Worlds 1-7 used to always be full, now your lucky to see W3 full. In general, there are far less people playing now than before (remember, pures only make up a very small percentage of overall players).

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

the graph for runescape is a bit different to runescape.com, who googles "runescape.com", if you know the website, why on earth would you google it, but still they are similar, no doubt since the removal of wilderness and free trade, a lot of people stopped playing and the damage caused to runescape might be permanent but if any old players did come back , they wouldn't google runescape.com , i personally have never googled runescape or anything like that.

63709367.jpg

There used to be a few pure clans and a top 5 main clan that were strictly Lithuanian. Haven't heard from them in a while though so its kinda surprising rs is still big there. Another surprise is Canada - rs is way more popular there than the US, except for Florida randomly.

you have those clans still.

same with dutch/polish/turkish

these clans are 126's with pro organisation.i used to be in one check out ''dutch generation''.

Dutch Generation isn't really good anymore. They are allright these days. But they are in such a hard time for the last 6 or so months.

heartline8.gif