Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage vs EOP 30 min P2P Prep

Flankk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exactly sure if you can understand what I'm saying or not. You attacked us while we were sitting so I told everyone to rush and you died. You were then mad and claimed an auto win.. So I guess grats on your auto win.

We didn't do a re-do because it wasn't necessary, it was fair and square. I'm also not interested in sitting people.

Also, who's this YOUSIF kid with you? Isn't he in TLP?

We did not claim auto-win, we asked you for a redo.

Show us attacking you, I'm sure this shows YOU attacking US:

Is it too much expected from an experienced Clan lol

Autowin..

You didn't just post that did you?

Just like they posted a topic showing 1-1 and them cheating at the last round we can post one lol.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Why choose to mess with EOP? Your ranks are obviously new....

Edit: they're all dutch nvm that explains it

None of our ranks are dutch, one is German, one is Canadian, and 2 American i think.

Ok well they all seem to think they own for some reason because apparently they were good on battlescape. You guys obviously need to read up on diplomacy before you **** off one of the most aggressive, angryest, willing to no life to win a rivalry clans in runescape.

the baker

None of our ranks are dutch, one is German, one is Canadian, and 2 American i think.

Ok well they all seem to think they own for some reason because apparently they were good on battlescape. You guys obviously need to read up on diplomacy before you **** off one of the most aggressive, angryest, willing to no life to win a rivalry clans in runescape.

Kid, did you even play Battlescape, do you know what it is???

Well this is "Runescape". Were playing Runescape so let's talk about that, stop chating stupid **** and telling us "go back to Battlescape" or whatever you saying about it.

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

Why would you ever post this? No good can possibly come from it. Think before you post.

You do realize EOP posted their topic first... A clan as old as them doing this is pretty pathetic.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Why would you ever post this? No good can possibly come from it. Think before you post.

This is the Clan Warfare section, where you post event aftermaths I guess.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

You do realize EOP posted their topic first... A clan as old as them doing this is pretty pathetic.

So you thought it was a good idea to post it again? Sorry but I don't get your logic.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

What good came out of EOP's fake win, honestly idc about the win but why should they be able to claim it when they clearly cheated. This topic was just for proof that they didn't win on a fair note. I would rather both of these topics get locked/deleted than sit here and argue over a prep.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

why would you even post when you claim 'autowin'

its a prep meant to be for fun more than anything else, just immature from both clans lol... saddens me.

Just read what I posted above.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

What good came out of EOP's fake win, honestly idc about the win but why should they be able to claim it when they clearly cheated. This topic was just for proof that they didn't win on a fair note. I would rather both of these topics get locked/deleted than sit here and argue over a prep.

It's their topic, if you have a problem with it, pm a mod evidence or w.e and have them close it. Now that you sunk to their level, you made yourselves look like a bunch of idiots too. Its 1 prep... god forbid you didn't make a topic for every fight you have.

why would you even post when you claim 'autowin'

its a prep meant to be for fun more than anything else, just immature from both clans lol... saddens me.

So if mm claimed a fake win on you, you would just sit there doing nothing and let them talk trash?

So you thought it was a good idea to post it again? Sorry but I don't get your logic.

If someone posted something false about you, wouldn't you want people to see your side of the story? If that doesn't make sense to you then your logic is obviously flawed. But like Flankk said both topics should be deleted/closed so this doesn't escalate anymore.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

If someone posted something false about you, wouldn't you want people to see your side of the story? If that doesn't make sense to you then your logic is obviously flawed. But like Flankk said both topics should be deleted/closed so this doesn't escalate anymore.

1) you can post right on their topic, no need for your own, then pm a mod with evidence and get their topic locked

2) people post fake crap about my clan all the time (TH), and we ignore it because having a bunch of 15 year olds from PW being scared of us isn't exactly high up on my priority list

Im Dutch get at me, i'll stand in front of your house to ******* hit you in the face *****, act though with that fake name on the internet ill ******* get you.

Man, another controversial prep with EOP involved. Hey Outrage, I got my 40% warn by defending my clan over a controversial prep with EOP a few weeks back. Watch what you say, mods are so quick to strike on this garbage. At least they didn't DDoS!

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

The point of this isn't even say we won. It's to say they cheated and got ******. And still acted all buff on us and on PW.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011