Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A Clan

Pinky

Well Hello People my Runescape name is Pink_clay,looking for a clan that i can get along and also have well overall levels and they are not haters.

Current stats-

Level 74-

98 Strength'

50attack

88hp

88range

63mage

2defence

31prayer

Please give me a good reason why i should join the clan you advertising.

post-632-1250783814_thumb.jpg

I'd like you to check out Devastation, we're both F2p & P2p based. We do well on weekends and our community is pretty tight and sweet to be part of.

If live in GMT time zone you should join Devastation, we're both GMT and EST based but more of our members live in GMT time zone.

Devastation Avg. F2p combat is 76 so you'll fit perfect in Devastation, I'd like you to drop by #Dv_clan and get a better picture of the clan maybe hang around our IRC for couple hours to see how friendly, chilled and fun it is.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I'd like you to check out Devastation, we're both F2p & P2p based. We do well on weekends and our community is pretty tight and sweet to be part of.

If live in GMT time zone you should join Devastation, we're both GMT and EST based but more of our members live in GMT time zone.

Devastation Avg. F2p combat is 76 so you'll fit perfect in Devastation, I'd like you to drop by #Dv_clan and get a better picture of the clan maybe hang around our IRC for couple hours to see how friendly, chilled and fun it is.

well idk pur3_kide if u rememebr but i was dv when i was lv 56 and left u guys cuZ i was too low for you guys :( i felt leftout

If you're looking for fun, I suggest joining CP. Their IRC looks laid back and chill from the short time i've afk'd on there

Or you could consider us. We have a great community, and we've recently sweeped out a bunch of idiots + inactives.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Epidemic looks like a good clan for your levels.

Flexible trip times f2p and p2p mandatory weekend trips with f2p and p2p events and minis daily

Mandatory ventrilo

irc: Ventrilo

Forums: http://epidemicclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Hey Pink Clay, nice name. My RSN is V Isaac V and I am in devastation. Now, I see where you posted you felt left out when you were DV once because you were level 56, but why not give it another go. I look at your stats now and you appear that you were level 56 probably many months ago. Now that you have more than enough needed for the full requirements and a nice combat level to boot, you would probably feel more at home. Also, take into consideration by just hanging out in DV IRC, #dv_clan, and even our ingame clan chat"Dv_Chats".

Good AND Bad sides about DV.

Good: We are on good terms with all of the other clans, we compete with the top 3 pure clans, weekly events ranging from G-Maul/Obby Maul wars to PK Trips, we like to joke around with each other, leaders/co-leaders of the clan are nice and funny, pkers at almost any time of the day or night willing to most likely pk with you, considered #4 ranked pure clan OVERALL, mandatory ventrilo,and last but not least we have SEXC WOMENZ.

Bad(Before reading you must consider EVERY SINGLE PURE CLAN YOU JOIN WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE BAD SIDE NO MATTER WHAT): At the moment our clan is trying to work on two things: returning and spamming name in game during events. Now, our returning is good but there is ALWAYS room for improvement. Our calling out piles in game is probably the major thing we are focusing on at the time. On a scale to 1-10 I would give it around a 5-6.5.

Well, that is about it so here is the contact infomation:

http://devastation.ipbfree.com

IRC:#dv_Clan

R.I.P Devastation

if you're looking for a clan that does F2P/P2P trip's and have minis daily with fun events during the week then Devastation is the right for clan you I'm pretty sure you know how great it was there when you were lvl 56 but now you high cb and you wont be left out :) gl with w/e you choose.

#dv_clan

http://www.devastation.ipbfree.com/

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Come join EOP. It's a great clan, and the best community I have ever seen. We pk and have events everyday. Hella fun, so come check us out bro ^_^

#clan-eop for IRC

www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

I recommend you join Epidemic. Why? Well, Epidemic closed in late 2007 and was reopened during the summer of 2008 and we are already contending with med-high level clans. We have an amazing community. Our community went from decent to very nice. I can literally make a post and have numerous replies very shortly. We have a few mini wars a day. Also, we are very organized on the battlefield and we are determined to be the best one day. I hope you want to give us a chance mate.

#Epidemic

www.epidemicclan.ipbfree.com

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=epidemic

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

Your 74 combat now, devastation average combat is 76, i think you would fit right in now, i myself am 70 combat and dont feel im too low

Try hang out in #Dv_clan get to know a few people and maybe even attend a un official event to see how it is, think about it

www.Devastation.ipbfree.com

#Dv_clan

Edit: i actually remember you thinking about it, you joined dv during 2nd pcl or was it 1st pcl :S i know we met you at clanwars :), hopefully you will come back

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp