Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan in the works.

Clicks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try EoP, we're a new and up and coming clan based around principles of respecting your parents and drinking everything with crazy straws.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I wouldn't want to be part of Z. Everyones already buddy buddy, doesn't seem like you can be a valued member of Z or IR. IR are all buddy buddy too. Inspiration's going no where, Catastrophe won't even open, Vigorous is the same retards making clans. I.e Dissy, Dipsy, Dillon, and Spam. - All immature, rude, and cocky 3 year olds.

We aren't all buddy buddy, theres always people to talk to on vent and leaders are very easy to talk to.

Corrupt Pures are opening right now, check them out.

http://www.corruptpures.com

#clan-cp

Not copying brotato, obviously.

You really have a terrible attitude and I doubt any clan would want you with that. Sorry.

Make your own clan if you feel like nobody else fits your needs.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

There isn't any clans in the "works" of opening. They all already have there staff and they have about 5-20 people they would rank before you. Good luck searching.

dipsy.png

You really have a terrible attitude and I doubt any clan would want you with that. Sorry.

Make your own clan if you feel like nobody else fits your needs.

Couldn't have said it any better myself Kyle <_<

dipsy.png

I wouldn't want to be part of Z. Everyones already buddy buddy, doesn't seem like you can be a valued member of Z or IR. IR are all buddy buddy too. Inspiration's going no where, Catastrophe won't even open, Vigorous is the same retards making clans. I.e Dissy, Dipsy, Dillon, and Spam. - All immature, rude, and cocky 3 year olds.

Immature - No, Rude - Doubt it. Cocky - Hardly ever. Another thing, Dissy is the Walord of TLP. Spam isn't even a RANK in Vigorous. Last thing, your the one asking people for help on where too go. You listed every clan in the pure community as NO. Basically. Join a team or stop clanning. Another thing, I'm far passed 3 years old kid.

dipsy.png

Your really limiting yourself for whatever reason. Sounds like you kinda want to start a clan with someone or be a bigger part of it. I'm not sure where you could go under those circumstances. Try Zenith if not try Havoc.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Good to hear you've narrowed your search down to either Malice or WAR. I'm going to take a moment to really persuade you why Malice would be your best option; First of all you're looking for 'GOOD leadership with GOOD potential.', Malice has both of these in abundance, we have an organic computer within our ranks who can process information faster than FOE gets cleared by MM in a full out. As for potential? Well, Malice was on the brink of death in its earliest days, we've gone from pulling four to an event to pulling forty; if that doesn't scream determination then I don't know what does. Of course, as a leader I will always remark that there is massive room for improvement, thus the potential to grow and outstretch our competitors. We are currently working on re-establishing our competitive edge, basic economic theory [albeit economic it's still very relevant to clan considering many of them are run as if they were real life firms/companies] dictates that a firm is always most efficient, producing their best quality of item [Let's say in this case member/warring abillity or something] when they're within a competitive market - we are in one. The 'medium tier' [if you believe in such a thing] is in a state of stalemate, a number of clans pulling relative opts on a week-by-week basis; one clan must break that trend, and with your help - it will be Malice.

Don't pass up this opportunity, you will regret it.

#mayhem-makers

Definitely, if there's a competition for him; I want to win it. We want him more than they want him, and I have proved that through my lengthy and continued post(s) :D

#mayhem-makers

Good to hear you've narrowed your search down to either Malice or WAR. I'm going to take a moment to really persuade you why Malice would be your best option; First of all you're looking for 'GOOD leadership with GOOD potential.', Malice has both of these in abundance, we have an organic computer within our ranks who can process information faster than FOE gets cleared by MM in a full out. As for potential? Well, Malice was on the brink of death in its earliest days, we've gone from pulling four to an event to pulling forty; if that doesn't scream determination then I don't know what does. Of course, as a leader I will always remark that there is massive room for improvement, thus the potential to grow and outstretch our competitors. We are currently working on re-establishing our competitive edge, basic economic theory [albeit economic it's still very relevant to clan considering many of them are run as if they were real life firms/companies] dictates that a firm is always most efficient, producing their best quality of item [Let's say in this case member/warring abillity or something] when they're within a competitive market - we are in one. The 'medium tier' [if you believe in such a thing] is in a state of stalemate, a number of clans pulling relative opts on a week-by-week basis; one clan must break that trend, and with your help - it will be Malice.

Don't pass up this opportunity, you will regret it.

RIP

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice