Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No Honor?

Most of the big clans still don't allow teleporting of any kind, although CP does i believe, i've seen a few of them tele on trips, and more and more of the smaller clans are allowing it, Outrage are even allowed to teleport on trips.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no such thing as an "honor" clan anymore, its 2011 people.

True honor died years ago. Sure we have clans that claim their honor.

Yet every single clan there is today, Spies and crashes fights. Which years

ago would of been considered NH. People from every clan rush and overhead.

Which used to be considered NH. Every single clan has a known hacker, or a few,

that they house and know what they do. We got ******** with MM leaders hacking EOP.

Honors gone, may aswell embrace it. The only place I see where honor should remain is

clan vs clan fighting. Cuz with clan v clan it isnt enjoyable when every1 crashes/teles etc, idk.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

Most of the big clans still don't allow teleporting of any kind, although CP does i believe, i've seen a few of them tele on trips, and more and more of the smaller clans are allowing it, Outrage are even allowed to teleport on trips.

Dont start spreading unnecessary rumors m8. Like Blitz U said on the first page we don't allow teleing on official events....

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Get ur facts right if someone did tele they would get kicked most likely.

Dont start spreading unnecessary rumors m8. Like Blitz U said on the first page we don't allow teleing on official events....

sorry cuz didn't mean no disrespect, it's just i've seen a fair few Outrage tele on sunday trips first hand and i don't think anything was done.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

No there's a difference pot teled in clan fights not single fights outside of trips

Disagree. Teleporting on a trip or not is still the same. You are in a PK clan and when you step into the wilderness you represent the clan as a whole.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

When I'm clanless I tele, but if I'm in a clan that doesn't allow it, I don't. Simple.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I don't believe in honour on a game considering i play for fun it seems like a dim excuse to make your clan seem "unique" and abide by an imaginary code, i mean teleporting during clan events is pathetic/makes your clan look retarded but people should feel free to do what ever they please outside of clan events, that's just my opinion though.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Clans look at NH in different ways, some may think its teleing out of a pk trip other think its teleing in fights or hacking etc... Honestly nobody can complain about it. It's apart of the game. Since when do we start making rules on what to do on our ALONE time. Why can't we just have fun :)

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I never do it, even on my other accounts.

but if you insist on pjing/1iteming/teleVs me multiple times i will...

1. pj u

2. 1 item u

3. molest u

4. stalk u

5. rag you

...Forever. never be forgiven. so watch out

any1 who says it's just a game can f**k off. behind every char is an actual human being. you could at least be a little civilized and show some respect instead of acting like you just hit puberty and think you own the world

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I stopped pking out of clan events.

******* hate the wildy since the BH area.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Same here I tried pking last night and it was just annoying everytime i started to pick up a combo id get clawed than the kid i was fighting would get clawed or I would be lookin for a fight and constant 1 itemers attack me