Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Vid 8 - 28 Defence "Risky Business" 30 Def Turmoil Statius Fire Cape Infinity High Risk

dinner

Idk I watched this hoping it would be decent but it was aweful :/

your risking 20m+ or what have you sitting in edge rushing ppl

in monk robes without a skull. some of the clips you even had

a terrorbird with you at lvl 6.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

"monk robes" i killed less then 6 pures most of my fights were 40+ defence ppl

and bird at edge, im risking more than every1 else there combined, god forbid i have a little extra food.

and bird at edge, im risking more than every1 else there combined, god forbid i have a little extra food.

The fact is what you just did basically gives you a 99% chance of winning, and the same thing over and over again was just boring, people want to see risk in a video, there was none of that, because we couldn't really see any chance of you losing.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The fact is what you just did basically gives you a 99% chance of winning, and the same thing over and over again was just boring, people want to see risk in a video, there was none of that, because we couldn't really see any chance of you losing.

chance of me losing? thats just plain retarded. jagex made pvp items so people can dominate others, not so they can have a chance of losing. if anything you should enjoy this vid because i actually have the balls to go out and risk stuff that no1 else my level would. the most ballsy person i fought was a voider who actually had some man to use smite instead of prot melee like 99% of voiders do. if you want to see people risking alot against ppl with likewise risk, go watch max main pking. if you want to see me fight someone my level with a likewise risk, please, be my guest and introduce me to someone that will. until then, the point of seeing ppl high risk is to dominate the sht out of ppl and if you dont wanna see then gtfo.

chance of me losing? thats just plain retarded. jagex made pvp items so people can dominate others, not so they can have a chance of losing. if anything you should enjoy this vid because i actually have the balls to go out and risk stuff that no1 else my level would. the most ballsy person i fought was a voider who actually had some man to use smite instead of prot melee like 99% of voiders do. if you want to see people risking alot against ppl with likewise risk, go watch max main pking. if you want to see me fight someone my level with a likewise risk, please, be my guest and introduce me to someone that will. until then, the point of seeing ppl high risk is to dominate the sht out of ppl and if you dont wanna see then gtfo.

Lmao. You're pathetic. The only reason you got clips in the first place is because you simply hope for big hits and if you don't combo or get the high hits, you tab. You aren't risking **** at all... It's not risking when you're using SS and you eat to full anyways. Lol. #Failtrain

Lmao. You're pathetic. The only reason you got clips in the first place is because you simply hope for big hits and if you don't combo or get the high hits, you tab. You aren't risking **** at all... It's not risking when you're using SS and you eat to full anyways. Lol. #Failtrain

i tab when i dont get high hits? i only tab after the other person dies/leaves the fights or im completey out of food. dont talk when you have no idea what ur talking about.

Less then 6? Half were pures tht can barely fight back lol. If u wanna make a high risk

hybriding video fight hybrids.

#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

i actually watched the vid.. 14 mins of edge pking against unskulled kids? i almost killed myself

and who are you?

he makes vids fighting actual brids, and he riskssssss w/o summ/tabs l

#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

i actually watched the vid.. 14 mins of edge pking against unskulled kids? i almost killed myself

and who are you?

oh ye hes 1 def? wats the most u can risk? gold trimmed wizzy robes? thats a real risk yooo wat a b0sS. lololol off my topic plz ddoser

and who are you?

oh ye hes 1 def? wats the most u can risk? gold trimmed wizzy robes? thats a real risk yooo wat a b0sS. lololol off my topic plz ddoser

i'm an innocent argentine kid that almost killed himself after watching 14 mins of terrible pking located in edgeville ='(

and who are you?

Only reason your risking infinity/statius is because your bank is huge. If you somehow died in level

6 with a Spirit terrorbird vs a pure w/ a D scim and monk robes non skulled ud just buy more. Tom's

vids has him @ wests/easts w/ C staff/Stream without teles/Summ. And DDoSer? Im an honor pker.

Ive been honor Since this post I dont know where you get your facts but that offends me.

#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

i tab when i dont get high hits? i only tab after the other person dies/leaves the fights or im completey out of food. dont talk when you have no idea what ur talking about.

I'll believe that when I see it.

How about this! I'll go ahead and give you a solid chance. Lets see a live pk commentary, with your "high risk" ********. C'mon, champ! :dotfire:

lol y

tabs, summoning, regen, edge bridding AND their unskulled?

EDIT: just saw a ring of life switch too LMFAO

stop posting these here.

almost fell out my chair laughing when i started flipping down on the timeline and saw "28 DEFENCE SPEC"

Please, step off your high horse, bonesaw is the only one for me.

Retired March 2012