Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Vid 8 - 28 Defence "Risky Business" 30 Def Turmoil Statius Fire Cape Infinity High Risk

dinner

I found it bad.

You're only bridding at edge, fighting non brids. You take a full stat switch to a dds, no other melee wep. What you did in your vid doesn't really take skill. Go brid other brids, then maybe you'll earn a little more respect.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I found it bad.

You're only bridding at edge, fighting non brids. You take a full stat switch to a dds, no other melee wep. What you did in your vid doesn't really take skill. Go brid other brids, then maybe you'll earn a little more respect.

who said im bridding at edge. its edge pking with a magical twist.

I found it bad.

You sir.. Are a ****. :confused:

All you did was rush people and hope for the best hits. You were even using "Sap Spirit"... Please stop posting these videos. They only make you look bad.

I found it bad.

You sir.. Are a ****. :confused:

All you did was rush people and hope for the best hits. You were even using "Sap Spirit"... Please stop posting these videos. They only make you look bad.

sap spirit? i wasnt using any saps moron, i was using leeches. lmao gtfo when u dnt know wat ur talkign about

Ok so I watched it on my computer hoping it would be good but it wasn't.

I always lol at the horrible dubstep you use. Because of that It makes u not only look dumb in rs but irl aswell

Keep trying I wanna see a good video out of you some day

And if you want some dubstep suggestions hit me up.

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic