Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The highest level

Lawson

Well, what's the highest defence level you have seen apply/accepted into a pure clan? Don't name what clan it was accepted into to prevent any flame. State whether it was accepted/declined and what level it was.

I remember like 6months ago? some kid applied to a clan with 36 defence I think it was he had barrow gloves etc and there was like a 16 page topic about him on here and everyone was flipping out, but that just seems the norm now?

The highest level I have seen is 36.

tl;dr Highest def level you have seen accepted into a pure clan?

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I was watching a pure mini and two of them were over 30 def one had 37 defence but was nearly maxed 0.0

37 jeez, I'm sure we'll find a 39 somewhere along the replies in this topic.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I was watching a pure mini and two of them were over 30 def one had 37 defence but was nearly maxed 0.0

If they're 39, they probably just got hacked and didn't tell anyone for awhile lol

Retired March 2012

It was into your clan, lmao.

They posted a screenie of him, QCing his level at a prep.

We've never had 37, Our highest has been 36 which was Peter who got hacked and then was forced to retire and use his low level.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

A pretty ownage F2P clan has a warlord with 35 def =P although he can't tank for sht anyways lols

I don't think single members really matter. 1 kid with 37 def might help you in a 8v8 miniwar, but it won't do anything for you on saturdays (not in f2p).

Turmoil on the other hand, is the reason foe has beaten mm outnumbered 5+ lately. Id value 1 turm acc higher than two mid level 1def pures on a pk trip. (ignore the clan reference, since this topic isnt about clans - though god forbid some1 will make it about them soon enough).

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Well there was a clan that was lead for a while by an addy lord with 38 defence. There was another one that brought a 40 defencer to a miniwar (like 70 something combat too) and acted like it was nothing, little weird. We noticed after he tanked 5 of us and we were hitting 50% 0s on monk robes.

Then there's another clan that warred pretty consistently with a certain 40 defence member(s) until they temporarily closed. These are 3 different clans.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

We've never had 37, Our highest has been 36 which was Peter who got hacked and then was forced to retire and use his low level.

Pretty sure he also tried to apply to EoP after Zeniths closure, with 37 defence by editting his stat picture and then later getting caught and becoming clan-friend.

Pretty sure he also tried to apply to EoP after Zeniths closure, with 37 defence by editting his stat picture and then later getting caught and becoming clan-friend.

Larsi wasn't allowed to attend events after 35 lol

Retired March 2012

You mean Larsi lmao? He got that defence after Zenith not while being in Zenith.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png