Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Scourge vs Chivalry 3-0 Victory

Nsfx

scourge-4165863.png

Chivalry came in asking for a mini and we gladly accepted. Us showing an example of organizations > lvls, we were able to pull a 3-0 shutout victory vs Chivalry. Gj to Chivalry as well.

Round One

-S atks (classics)-

S Starting opts: 5

Cv Starting opts: 5

S Ending opts: 3

Cv Ending opts: 0

Chivalrv gave us a heck of a fight, but luckily with our quick piles and the hug/tank experiences of our members, we were able to turn it around from a 4 vs 3 to 3 vs 0.

Round Two

-S defends (classics)-

S Ending opts: 5

There were a few debates about this round as Chivalry wanted to null b/c they thought we've atked first. However if you look carefully on the mini vid, one of our members did get piled by one of the rangers that was Chivalry. I don't blame Chivalrv for claiming that we've atked first since it looked simultaneous. Either way with our epic piles and great tanking, we were able to do work and pull a 5 - 0 victory.

Round Three

-S run in (plateau)-

S Ending opts: 5

Chivalry seemed to not have the average piles/organization in this round. Saw that they rly didn't have one pile from the start. Us on the other hand kept with piles/binds and was able to pull another 5 - 0 win.

-Vid-

*TBA*

-Pics-

090820204503.png

090820205212.png

090820205253.png

090820205323.png

090820205934.png

090820210005.png

I'd like to thank Chivalry for the flame free war as always.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Woah, when was this?

Anyways, good job.

Yesterday late at night I think lol can't remember the exact time.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--