Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Extended Agility courses

Karl

22nd June 2009 - Extended Agility courses

If you are serious about Agility, it’s likely you've not been to the Gnome Stronghold or Gunnjorn's barbarian course for some time. This week, that could change, as these Agility trainers have spent long hours constructing new routes around the courses that only the most agile players should attempt.

These extended courses will not only give you a chance to show off your most agile moves, but will also reward you with weight-reducing clothing, should you complete enough laps.

With the addition of these extended courses, the cave goblins of Dorgesh-Kaan have made some changes to their Agility course, too. They’ve decided to make the course a little less unforgiving, so you should find that you fail less often. The other main change is that the entry requirement for the existing course has been increased from 70 Agility to 80 Agility, while the two extended courses have entry requirements of 85 and 90 Agility, respectively.

In other news...

We've added a right-click option that will let you quick-start your circus performances, as long as you've been to the circus at least once in the past.

We've now added a new song to the Wilderness Volcano area called Eruption. Check it out when you have a chance!

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I really enjoy this update :D

Because of the fact after 85 Range im skilling for a bit and getting my 55 Agil to 70 (:

soo should make it less boring

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg