Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR Vs. Havoc

Excellence

Expected more from you guys.

There are no rules stated that say we cannot prep again at a later date.

I'm just saying, between the flaming, attacking twice, claiming to have stopped attacking when you really didnt, and the usual invites.

IDK, I just expected more from a "fun" prep.

Lost alot of respect for CPR after today.

Anyway, good job on your win.

I lost alot of respect for Havoc when your members cheated for a victory in a fun salamander war. I expected more of a fun prep as well. The only invite we had was Joe, and he practically comes to every CPR event anyways. If it was such a big deal, I was only a pm away. I figured since you outpulled us that you would have more appreciation for a larger amount of people on our side so you had to sit less.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just saying, between the flaming, attacking twice, claiming to have stopped attacking when you really didnt, and the usual invites.

I lost alot of respect for Havoc when your members cheated for a victory in a fun salamander war. I expected more of a fun prep as well. The only invite we had was Joe, and he practically comes to every CPR event anyways. If it was such a big deal, I was only a pm away. I figured since you outpulled us that you would have more appreciation for a larger amount of people on our side so you had to sit less.

How many invites did havoc have?

How many times did we attack you on our defending round?

That's all I have to say for this topic, don't want it to escalate into something it's not.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

That's all I have to say for this topic, don't want it to escalate into something it's not.

Didn't care to count since every clan brings 1-2 invites nowadays.

As I stated previously, it was an accident and I really don't think it decided the outcome of the entire round.

Would be glad to reschedule another prep at a later date.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Gj, seems like you guys did some work.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Surrounded by idiots

Can't say I didn't try and reschedule.

You're right, you did. I didn't say that though.

I'd still like to reschedule. I was upset over the flame after 2nd round. Ask any of my members. I can't control what some do much like you couldn't control the disputes that happened during your last FOE prep.

What disputes?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gj CPR :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Surrounded by idiots

I'd still like to reschedule. I was upset over the flame after 2nd round. Ask any of my members. I can't control what some do much like you couldn't control the disputes that happened during your last FOE prep.

What disputes?

The little fight near the portals between 2-3 of your members and someone from FOE.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Surrounded by idiots

What disputes?

The little fight near the portals between 2-3 of your members and someone from FOE.

The 'dispute' was settled and controlled. Notice the prep saw an end? Also, you were listening, the member from FOE tried to kill ours. Really don't see the point of mentioning this lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

+1

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

As I mentioned previously in my first post, any flame will be reported. Everyone who feels like their 10 cents is needed, just keep it in your coin purse.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Loki personally told us he was bringing np :thumbsup:

ot:cpr ride or die

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png