Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's F2p Pk Trip 7/9

Iraqi Mage

Wish EOP didnt crash, was a pretty even fight when they did. We had heavy returning and evened up the opts at corp. But oh well, Gj IR, your trip looked fun and so was ours. Thanks for the fight B)

Respect Respect Respect, you're returning was brilliant too.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comepletely wrong- We were having a 1v1 fight with zenith the majority of them were cleared then you craters and teamed against us with cp ice hey came then you lost in a 2v2 at hills. Also we had 32 ending at the first fight I'd get a pic but I'm on the iPod.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Keep it up IR :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

was funny at sperm when we where fighting Z, we cleared them you rushed, we shat on you, then CP rushed saving you, then CT + Z shat on both of u

no flame intended but thats the truth.

anyways hope u had fun!

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

was funny at sperm when we where fighting Z, we cleared them you rushed, we shat on you, then CP rushed saving you, then CT + Z shat on both of u

anyways hope u had fun!

We had ended by then, we massed up like 15 kids to help CP out...

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

anyways hope u had fun!

Very true except you didnt clear us!!!!!!

Yep Aaron that is correct, however we had ended it was just like 10-15 of us left helping our good friends CP who were getting 1v2'!

Watch the video guys!

Not sure if srs, control and Zenith were fighting and you guys crashes before cp were there.. Don't know how you were stopping them from getting 2 v 1'd rofl

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

we had 32 ending @ 13 ports and like 7 returns at lvl 10 but then foe crashed sadly

ty for the lootations

@touqir dont snipe me ****

Ty for lootations? That implies you guys actually killed us. We didn't even die, look at our vidder. You guys just kept returning to a low level wilderness fight. Lv 13 port fights gun' level 13 ports fight.

Wish EOP didnt crash, was a pretty even fight when they did. We had heavy returning and evened up the opts at corp. But oh well, Gj IR, your trip looked fun and so was ours. Thanks for the fight B)

First off Pro name, Greg FTW. Second off mad respect. I wish more people would act like you in this community.

@ireland just stop posting on our topic you are making zenith look immature.

UJUI2.png