Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation vs EOP P2P Prep

Davld

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TR is probly 1 of the best p2p matched opts clans top 3 fosho would love to see you taking on foe/tlp turm/dung on :D

nevertheless keep on rolling dat train :thumbsup:

:wub:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

nice job tr u guys should p2p prep foe or tlp

why would you go from eop to the 2 best p2p clans?

gj though guys

Because they're good enough to put up a fight vs them?

Good job TR looks like you guys are becoming a P2P powerhouse.

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

I was gunna reply nice win and nice pull also, but after seeing your post about not prepping havoc you need to grow a pair, take a loss and move on. Seriously pathetic, maybe your just scared...... idk

No you weren't, all you post are half-assed little flames.

And if you're wondering about the hate between our clans look no further than yourself H lm James

(level 114+8)

The month of our little ******** 2 hour return fights while you used the same 5-6 mains/CPR over and over just so Loki could win once to make some snide-ass little topic in here just made me realize how desperate your leadership is for a "win" and I can only imagine the little stunts they would try to pull in clan wars. Well be prepping FOE/TLP before prepping you.

I told Loki in March he will never get any event from us ever again, and I say again that I stick by it.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

TR is more experienced than EOP in P2P, but I believe we put up a decent fight by the looks of it. Thanks for the fight TR, hopefully we can do more preps sometime, possibly even a F2P one maybe? :)

Gj to both clans, was all in good fun and good practice, so all the clans hating on this topic, go hate elsewhere. :P

thekingu.png

I was gunna reply nice win and nice pull also, but after seeing your post about not prepping havoc you need to grow a pair, take a loss and move on. Seriously pathetic, maybe your just scared...... idk

Get ready for a ton of flame from David. lol

CB7gJ.png

Get ready for a ton of flame from David. lol

2 late, read up