Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Survival [O]f the Fittest ~ Outrage P2P & F2P Trips

Morris

110717165555.png

If you look at the mini-map you can easily see orange dots (outrage) getting corned/wrapped by white dots (EoP). Don't see why you guys are even spamming that when you're losing the fight lol.

Milky #1

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110717165555.png

If you look at the mini-map you can easily see orange dots (outrage) getting corned/wrapped by white dots (EoP). Don't see why you guys are even spamming that when you're losing the fight lol.

Milky #1

If you watched our video at 7:05 you can see can see us spamming that, then at 7:21 EOP is cleared. It was a good fight though :thumbsup:

Heres the video incase u didn't watch it

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

110717165555.png

Milky #1

Not at all. If he knew how to p2p war he would understand that taking a corner/ angle in a return fest is far more secure preventing your clan members from getting sniped and also scattering. Eop was scattered throughout the entire wild. Some at grave, couple at port, and like 2 at bh step in that picture. The only reason why there is even red dots on our side is because eop not being so smart attempted a failed ass push into our corner allowing us to literally take out 10 of there men in a matter of seconds. This milky guy is trying to look smart but also forgot to remember cp was also at bh explaining all the white dots. We wouldn't spam something false to give members false hope if they are on the battlefield seeing exactly what I'm seeing which is eop getting cleared.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

But you would tell your members to teleport once you're out then tele back in hence why you didn't return to dwarves but instead camped 18 ports after we pushed you/cp.

******* pathetic.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

But you would tell your members to teleport once you're out then tele back in hence why you didn't return to dwarves but instead camped 18 ports after we pushed you/cp.

******* pathetic.

Is this some kind of joke. Listen comedian, as seen in the video above WE pushed you guys into the strip south of dwarfs and by spider vill. Cp was south of the strip and outrage was north if it. Eop was basically sandwiched so hard. I called a final push through the strip Allowing my clan to get easy kills off your guys. You moved the fight to 18 ports. Everyone is getting tired of your false propaganda your ranks use to fuel your members. I really dont understand how you fellas even do it. Maybe talent or maybe the fact that your members are blinded by the shine of lies. Besides, why are you coming on my topic talking smack when you the leader comes 1 itemizing on a mandatory official weekend trip. You are in know position to be complaining when i had to calm members down from laughing at your clan after seeing the leader 1 itsm. You bring mains and also claim not to be nh. You really need to start remembering we are Nh. Man eop use to be much better back in the day.

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

ok lol, gl.

Smart, instead of going on with an argument you already lost, you move on.

Lets keep our Future Fights clean though ;)

i wouldn't call them fights :teehee:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

ok lol, gl.

Lmao threaten me some more. Gl next sunday.

BestLeader.png

good job but cp had 30 ending when ct crashed and u had like 10 so we dominated u :P

Watch our video please, cc count before the crash: 26 in range, then while running 23 in range, then in the fallin 21 in range (some might not have gotten into the fallin etc), either we dominated or it was pretty close ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

good job but cp had 30 ending when ct crashed and u had like 10 so we dominated u :P

Watch our video please, cc count before the crash: 26 in range, then while running 23 in range, then in the fallin 21 in range (some might not have gotten into the fallin etc), either we dominated or it was pretty close ;).

u can watch cp vids too lol we had 30 ending we was wrecking u outpulled by 5 :P

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

u can watch cp vids too lol we had 30 ending we was wrecking u outpulled by 5 :P

Where is your video

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

ok lol, gl.

How many times do i have to tell you??? Your in no position to be making threats or even useless replys. We merk you everytime we fight you in the wild. You have never won in the wild. Its been 4 times now and im always waiting for these "threats". I SHOULD be the one making threats tough guy. Seriously, good luck next sunday. <_<

BestLeader.png

outrage thinking they're in the position to say goodluck to eop. You obviously don't know what we're capable of.

Maybe if your members didn't teleport away from a fight DURING A TRIP you would be a respectable clan.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

ok lol, gl.

How many times do i have to tell you??? Your in no position to be making threats or even useless replys. We merk you everytime we fight you in the wild. You have never won in the wild. Its been 4 times now and im always waiting for these "threats". I SHOULD be the one making threats tough guy. Seriously, good luck next sunday. <_<

Don't think we have ever had a clean fight in the wilderness so don't say you merk us when you were getting smashed before cp crashed.. Lets get a run-in right at the start of next sundays trip and this time attack the crashers as agreed instead of teaming with them.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

outrage thinking they're in the position to say goodluck to eop. You obviously don't know what we're capable of.

Maybe if your members didn't teleport away from a fight DURING A TRIP you would be a respectable clan.

You guys are not capable of anything, you guys use to be good. Keep testin us man you guys are gonna get boned.

BestLeader.png

lmfao at the Outrage textwalls on this last page, they seem to forget the only reason they weren't cleared in under 5 minutes is because they had CP teaming with them giving them at least a 15 man advantage on us.

My spy told me you spent the whole trip up until our fight in single, and that it was so boring he ended up leaving after like an hour, before we even had our fight. Expect more of these trips qtpiez.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

Description: I asked Ir for a run in. It was tough after listening to one of their ranks complain about outrage having 50 spys in the clan. I finally got them to accept and we defended dwarfs. We got an easy east to west spread expecting them to rush from south west. We gave them a few minutes and they began to rush. Outrage quickly took control of the fight and cleared them off within seconds. After 5 short minutes and IR almost cleared, TLP decided to rush in focusing on IR. Outrage dipped north with the lewt while TLP cleaned the remainding IR. Thanks for the fight IR.

This is the funniest paragraph I have read in a while. First of all, we had almost cleared you. And then TLP rushed from the south and both clans ran north of the gap and we both died. So stop trying to make yourself like you guys won lol.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Great job

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

lmfao at the Outrage textwalls on this last page, they seem to forget the only reason they weren't cleared in under 5 minutes is because they had CP teaming with them giving them at least a 15 man advantage on us.

My spy told me you spent the whole trip up until our fight in single, and that it was so boring he ended up leaving after like an hour, before we even had our fight. Expect more of these trips qtpiez.

Are you an idiot? Read the damn topic.

BestLeader.png