Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Economy - Research Paper

Carnage

So, I'm doing a research paper that requires field work research. Pretty much I am just going to use questions because I am too freaking lazy to do any real work, lol. So, feel out this form (BE HONEST) and add anything you wish to add that you think should be added or could be added to make it better (DO IT ON THE BOTTOM; NOT INCLUDING IT WITHIN THE QUESTIONS ITSELF).

1. How bad has the economy effected you since 2001?

2. Were you having a hard time with the economy prior to 2001?

3. What have been the hardest times for you and your family in the last decade? Please state the years.

4. What do you think had the most effect on the economy becoming the way it is today in your lifetime?

5. What were your living conditions before the American recession of 2008-2009?

6. What have you done to cope with the economy?

7. Do you have a job or go to school? Did you have a job or go to school before American 2008-2009?

8. What country do you live in? What country did you live in before/after the American recession of 2008-2009?

9. How has the economy effected the currencies you use?

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

1. Well the economy has effected the rate at which i'm able to buy pk supplies, as food is much cheaper due to bots and I can return a lot faster to the wildy.

2. Prior to 2011, frost bones were 20k/ea so i could make rsgp really fast. Also sara brews were like 5k cheaper than they were now. Water runes were like 22 gp each ffs

3. The hardest time for my family is just a day to day basis problem. I quit my irl job to play rs so we have no main income. Also paying for internet is rlly expensive

4. economy biggest effect was the introduction of rare items

5. before the recession i was killing cows and hides at 5k/h rate of pay. Now im jobless

6. to cope with the economy i have mass-bought herblore supplies which i will dump before the next exp weekend for pro merchantingz.

7. I went to school before during and after the recession

8. I live in the world of Gielinor, it is my p.o.b and current residence

9. Due to inflation the term --b short for billion has been used more often. More rsgp per player these days tons o ppl have like 10b its dumb. Rich get richer and the poor get poorer, sad but true. Currency is still measured in gold pieces, as far as i know

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

1. Well the economy has effected the rate at which i'm able to buy pk supplies, as food is much cheaper due to bots and I can return a lot faster to the wildy.

2. Prior to 2011, frost bones were 20k/ea so i could make rsgp really fast. Also sara brews were like 5k cheaper than they were now. Water runes were like 22 gp each ffs

3. The hardest time for my family is just a day to day basis problem. I quit my irl job to play rs so we have no main income. Also paying for internet is rlly expensive

5. before the recession i was killing cows and hides at 5k/h rate of pay. Now im jobless

6. to cope with the economy i have mass-bought herblore supplies which i will dump before the next exp weekend for pro merchantingz.

9. Due to inflation the term --b short for billion has been used more often. More rsgp per player these days tons o ppl have like 10b its dumb. Rich get richer and the poor get poorer, sad but true.

lol

Arp-1.png

9. Due to inflation the term --b short for billion has been used more often. More rsgp per player these days tons o ppl have like 10b its dumb. Rich get richer and the poor get poorer, sad but true.

lol

lol

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

lol

lol

lol

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

lol

lol

lol

LOLL

Easts_Baws.png

I'm ******* rich

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

lol

lol

lol

LOLL

lol.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

lol

lol

lol

LOLL

lol.

l0l

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures