Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption's Friday P2p PCL

Iraqi Mage

good job ir, but unfortunately we are larger than you are.

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=irrsclan

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=zenith

???

Quality over quantity :thumbsup:

You win your little "matched fights" because we allow our applicants to fight to gain experience. If we were to bring our experienced members only like you do you would lose every single time guaranteed.

It's an absolute embarassment on your part that you've lost matched fights to us considering your level advantages and the fact that you don't bring applicants.

On Topic: I'm assuming Zenith actually allowed their applicants to come to PCL since it's not matched of course, and that's why they lost with 3 extra people. Expected. Either that, or they suck even worse than I thought.

1. We allow all applicants in? Most rounds sat is 1 (assuming we pulled around the same and it's not like 30 pull vs. 10 pull of course.) and usually it's our lower levels, it's the combat and skill that chooses who we sit, not who our applicants are vs. our members. Everyone sits.

2. Yeah, because we have a constant spam off "if your an applicant, do not attend events!" and considering I'm pretty sure we don't do that, we allow applicants with us every event, it's their choice to show up or not - not ours.

3. We beat you outopted today aswell, sooo...

We beat you when we had -3... maybe its not good to have +3 on some1...