Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrages' Sunday: Operation Back2Battlescape failed?

Morris

49079453.png

Today outrage peaked at 40.

unterbanner.png

~Video~

Vidded by: Bozey

auvyw2.jpg

Outrage Vs Px

Description: We knew eop was out to get us and knew they were gonna bring Px. We got a hold of our friends in HF about this problem we have been encountering for the past few weeks. EOP called Px to hit us when we were spread east of GDZ hut. Our leak told us Eop was on their way. We quickly perfected our spread and waited for Px to hit us along with eop. Turned out it was only Px. We cleared them ina matter of seconds with the help of HF. Thanks for the fight lads.

auvyw2.jpg

Outrage Vs EOP

Ahh this truly put a smile on not only my face, but all the ranks in outrage. EOP thought it would be funny to mass right next to us, Intimidate us and just bully us. After clearing PX we got a quick spread on the hill south of new gate. We knew EOP was rushing so were prepared to fight. After a matter of seconds we got hit from the west of the hill. We started defending ourselves. Outrage outnumbered quickly started focusing on the silly mistakes EOP was making. We started hitting their clumps and pulling down there numbers. Slowly but surely, we took control of the fight. HF was blocking foe from rushing the fight after knowing EOP was almost coming to an end. We quickly cranked the pressure on them from the southeastern corner of the hill and called a final push to clear the remaining eop. After clearing EOP, we got word IR was south of us. Keep reading below . @EOP, THANK YOU FOR BEING THE ONLY HIGH LEVEL CLAN TO WASTE TIME FIGHTING US. And gf, you really made my members happy ;)

auvyw2.jpg

Outrage Vs IR

Description: After clearing EOP, 1 of my leaks told me IR was in the same world as us for some reason. I didnt take it to serious and was focusing on clearing eop by any means means necessary. After clearing EOP, IR instantly rushed us. We were confused and wondering why they hit us but decided to fight back. We had the same invy we used to fight eop but still managed to clear IR in a few minutes with intense calling. We controlled the hill south of newgate while HF stayed west of GDZ hut making sure no Px members returned. After a few minutes of fighting, Ir was coming to an end. HF rushed west thinking we got hit by EOP and cleared the remaining victims on the battlefield. GF Ir, was unexpected and bad timing but you guys put up a fight.

auvyw2.jpg

Outrage Vs EOP [sINGLE FIGHT]

Description: Got word EOP was in our world. We knew they were planning to hit us in single to excite their members :teehee: We started picking what we could off but struggled due to the px mains with them sniping whoever they could attack at single strip. We put up a fight and downed as many eop members as we could but it got out of hand. We called returns off after hearing MM was getting ready to sweep them up. Thanks for the fight again EOP. Was hella funny.

auvyw2.jpg

Outrage Vs Fatality Vs IR Vs EOP

Description: We got a run in Vs fatality. FI defended GDZ and we hit them real hard pushing them even more west. After nearly clearing fi, IR decided to show up. We started putting up a fight and moved west of GDZ picking off IR members. Sadly EOP came 1 iteming and on mains after dismissing there trip. My leak told me they were dismissed which is why we got a run in in the first place. After fighting Ir and fatality, we started realizing how much EOP was changing the odds of the fight. I called a Rg west of Hut. We got about 23 members Rg;d west of hut and rushed back east only to find EOP and IR stagglers remaining. HF rushed in and cleared everything walking so we dipped to single and took a fall in. Thanks for all the fights guys.

@EOP; I hope you enjoyed your trip, silly rabbits :whistling:

~Pictures~

110724145314.png

110724164126.png

110724181617.png

110724171200.png

110724164116.png

110724171200.png

110724183442.png

110724183552.png

110724183609.png

110724183612.png

110724183821.png

110724180534.png

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lold ^

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

LMFA0 WE DIDNT BRING PX AND STRAIGHT AFTER OUR FIGHT AT NEW GATE U GUYS HAD TO CALL HAVOC AND HF L0L0L0L

L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L LMFA0000000000000000 L0L0L0L0L0L0L

idiot.

Just bear in mind Outrage.

The more you post these fake topics the closer you will be to Battlescape.

Hmm you posted a fake prep vs us once a fake win on havoc and outrage on a mid week and fake win vs tlp and you talking bout us making fake topics? interesting.

Good job today outrage we did good , each and every 1 of u members controlled your ground listened and returned hard.

good job boys.