Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tabs

Salabala

Note;typed this on my mobile so its **** grammar/ spellinh lol

When I was in the Pking section of this forum watching some videos, I noticed on nearly every one of them that multiple people complained about tabs. Do these people even solo P2P pk? If they tried then they would realize that they would die constantly due to claw pjers, being tagged, and being rushed. It's sad for people in 'honor' clans because they can't even freely pk. Members of honor clans that pk a lot actually have to make new accounts so that they can actually pk l0l. Other members that pk a lot don't even follow the teleporting rule. Honor clans were practical years ago when there was actually respect in pking, but currently there's no brain behind honor clans.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

I don't know how the tl;dr applies to the full topic.

The worst kind of trolls are youtube trolls, they always are looking for a reason to start controversy. If you were risking 100m+ you would bring a tab too. Honor is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard of IMO.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Don't know the situation for higher level than me, but I pk Edgeville at combat 73,

-solo

-Without tabs

-Without rushing

and most importantly

-Profitably

Yeah i'll get pjed now and again...maybe die now and again due to that pjing too...but the reasons you give are just a bad excuse to tele imo.

Hell i don't even use P necks (beast, ikr)

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

Don't know the situation for higher level than me, but I pk Edgeville at combat 73,

-solo

-Without tabs

-Without rushing

and most importantly

-Profitably

Yeah i'll get pjed now and again...maybe die now and again due to that pjing too...but the reasons you give are just a bad excuse to tele imo.

Hell i don't even use P necks (beast, ikr)

Didnt specify it in my post :unsure: , but was mostly concerned about bridding. If you get pjed in edge you lose 100k and takes a minute to regear. Bridding if you get tagged and die you have to go back and get you're untradeables which takes around 10mins. Not sure what world you pk in, but in 18/65 theres probably 2 rushers per legit pker at 80-100 cb, pretty sad tbh

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Didnt specify it in my post :unsure: , but was mostly concerned about bridding. If you get pjed in edge you lose 100k and takes a minute to regear. Bridding if you get tagged and die you have to go back and get you're untradeables which takes around 10mins. Not sure what world you pk in, but in 18/65 theres probably 2 rushers per legit pker at 80-100 cb, pretty sad tbh

I stick to high risk worlds (124,137) and there are definitely less rushers there...as to Bridding in Edgeville, that's just a bad idea (i assume you mean tri-bridding)

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

I stick to high risk worlds (124,137) and there are definitely less rushers there...as to Bridding in Edgeville, that's just a bad idea (i assume you mean tri-bridding)

I was never talking about bridding in edgeville lol.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png