Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TB vs BV [PKRI] - Teleporting is a no no BV

Tb Bear

This is so disorganized I don't know where the fighting happens

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a horrible topic. so ugly to look at and the video was terrible.

I would be mad to if i was NME =P

Why would they be mad for being in NME lol, they are a stable low level clan with some of the most experienced leaders around, not some two bit clan currently on their one and only hype.

Safe bubz

Leave it lol, he's obviously buzzing over beating a fellow masser clan with help from EOP (hi Mishhy again!) ;d

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Last saturday - TB vs Malice, I witnessed 1 of your members teleport.

This is pretty hypocritical of you.

No pics no proof. Show me who teleported and I might believe you. You don't have proof, no one teleported, now gtfo.

It was an unoffical pk trip and we pulled 10bv and some random freinds were invited.

Pretty ridiculous how you take a vid of an actual unofficial pk trip.

Btw the person in the vid tele'ing is not even bv !!! L0L

I could spend hours illustrating how much devastation was dealt to your clan or I could go back out and do it once again.

" IM A RACIST " <<< THE PERSON THAT TELE'D IS NOT BV. OR EVEN ON THE BV MEMBER LIST

That's why it's called an unofficial pk trip, freinds were invited^

I could spend hours illustrating how much devastation was dealt to your clan or I could go back out and do it once again.

Bvvvvvvvvvvv

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

" IM A RACIST " <<< THE PERSON THAT TELE'D IS NOT BV. OR EVEN ON THE BV MEMBER LIST

Not everyone's unofficial trip includes massing at w57 edge bridge

i dont need a signature

It's called freinds, not sure you have any.

Ur quotes always make me laugh

Well ahd and urs, but uv been posting more than ahd now

i dont need a signature

Ur quotes always make me laugh

Well ahd and urs, but uv been posting more than ahd now

freinds

4Fdyf.png

No pics no proof. Show me who teleported and I might believe you. You don't have proof, no one teleported, now gtfo.

I was just voicing my opinion on this whole discussion of teleporting by supporting it with something I witnessed.

You're extremely hostile response clearly indicates a hopeless attempt to fit in this community, by pleasing the general consensus of not teleporting, while ultimately being unable to control your member's actions. :)

I hope you do realize that the Outrage (lol at reference to a nh clan) this teleport from BV caused was not due to the 15k that got away from your members but by the freedoms these certain BV friends/memebrs had and which you members don't have.

TL;DR - 1.Stop crying; 2. If your clan allowed teleports, you'd probably use them as soon as you saw a level 3 scout.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I was just voicing my opinion on this whole discussion of teleporting by supporting it with something I witnessed.

You're extremely hostile response clearly indicates a hopeless attempt to fit in this community, by pleasing the general consensus of not teleporting, while ultimately being unable to control your member's actions. :)

Just stop even trying. No one teled and you know it. We auto kick anybody that does teleport. I never have brought a tele ever into the wildy while pking. Sorry where not like DMK. Now leave.

I hope you do realize that the Outrage (lol at reference to a nh clan) this teleport from BV caused was not due to the 15k that got away from your members but by the freedoms these certain BV friends/memebrs had and which you members don't have.

TL;DR - 1.Stop crying; 2. If your clan allowed teleports, you'd probably use them as soon as you saw a level 3 scout.

Maybe you should have TBed them ?

Unbelievable Jeff..

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.