Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The problem with the pure clan world

Bond

whoevers on the battlefield last wins

however, if clan B only has like 5 people returning, tanking off, etc. Clan A should just leave.

thats when clan B claims the win.

Then Clan A claims the win becasue clan B left. :confused:

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoevers on the battlefield last wins

however, if clan B only has like 5 people returning, tanking off, etc. Clan A should just leave.

thats when clan B claims the win.

Then Clan A claims the win becasue clan B left. :confused:

Clan B then claims they didn't leave because they had 5 people returning.

Then both clans bicker about who was cleared first. Just a pointless circle. If clans could actually take a loss, and say, "hey, we'll get em next weekend." it'd prevent a lot of pointless bickering.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

whoever kills the other clan wins, fairly basic principle

If they're stupid enough to keep coming we'll keep killing them

see: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18858 and http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18380

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Returning is absolute crap, it never happened in WWI or WWII so why does it happen here?

Tbh there were alot of rushers in WWII

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Disagree with this topic sorry =[ If a clan clears another clan they should claim the win and leave before the other clan regroups and returns. if they cant do it fast enough its your own fault. and secondly, its in the wilderness. NO RULES besides meeting the pure warfare def req.

-This is just my opinion

the problem is that pure clans arnt pure and clans generally dont have any respect for eachother or the honor code there sorta used to be

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

the problem is that pure clans arnt pure and clans generally dont have any respect for eachother or the honor code there sorta used to be

The reason they don't have respect over each other is the fact that clans argue over who won certain fights, they disagree, then instead of settling it, it just builds up into next weekend. Same thing happens again and again, until clans hate each other so much they start doing unnecessary **** to win.

It all comes back to returning. If it were removed, every fight would have a clear winner, fights wouldn't drag out and there would be less crashing, mains wouldn't be as common since clans wouldn't be so ****** at each other (the whole 30 def thing is still a problem but that's a different story), and generally there would be more respect for one another.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Returning is absolute crap, it never happened in WWI or WWII so why does it happen here?

Tbh there were alot of rushers in WWII

Ya, but they didn't return.

no because they rushed for bankloot and smited banks out.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Clans bringing mains to they're trip.

Not going to mention which clan.

This guy is one of those guys who can't accept fault for anything, you know, cause he is a *****.

Returning is nowhere near the problem in your post.

Looks to be like Clan B brought it back, were the last clan standing with a cleared battlefield, then Clan A rushed an empty battlefield then claims a win? Seems like the problem is Clan A claiming a win when they really lost. They can clear Clan B as many times as they want, but if they're still on the battlefield when they are re-rushed and eventually cleared with the other clan leaving an empty cleared battlefield, they lost.

You're retarded.

Yo because you cleared me son, you should have to **** off so I can come to back to the spot we fought and recollect about how we got steamrolled.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Why do you guy's make this topic every week , stop complaining and play the god damn game kids.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Why do you guy's make this topic every week , stop complaining and play the god damn game kids.

Because some people (obviously the intelligent ones, unlike you), don't want to play a ****** game, because of KIDS like you. How are you going to call someone a kid, when you're the one that will accept below par ****.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Returning is nowhere near the problem in your post.

Looks to be like Clan B brought it back, were the last clan standing with a cleared battlefield, then Clan A rushed an empty battlefield then claims a win? Seems like the problem is Clan A claiming a win when they really lost. They can clear Clan B as many times as they want, but if they're still on the battlefield when they are re-rushed and eventually cleared with the other clan leaving an empty cleared battlefield, they lost.

I hear what you are saying, but I think the majority of people here will disagree with you. It is much more impressive to be able to clear a clan multiple times in a row than to sprint away as soon as you get an advantage.

If things worked your way, we would be opening up a can of worms because every fight would have discrepancies still - "omg u guys left when we were still returning" "last clan here we win" etc. things like that are opinion-based and no one will agree on them. My way, however, has a solution, and that is the kill tracker.

I urge all the cans out there to start showing some solid evidence - real kill tracker numbers - when trying to claim a win this weekend, instead of just a screenshot with everyone spamming "[initials] cleared"

You can't speak for everyone, but if we were, i'd say they would agree with me, due to the fact that it has happened so many times and so many people have done it. It's not about impressing anyone, it's about whether you cleared the other clan or you didn't, not "oh I cleared you more times therefore I win even though you cleared my clan and left on the battlefield", it's that simple.

You are making this more difficult than it is, lol and I think your stretching it out a bit, returning is no way near the problem as I said earlier, butt hurt clans who can't accept a loss is, if they'd learn to accept losses and move on, their wouldn't be two topics about one run in with two clans claiming a win at once and 10 pages of flame.

I'm trying to give a solution because I feel there is room for improvement in the game. Sorry if that upsets you, father.

Stop returning to wars in the wilderness? great solution.

My solution was actually the kill tracker, nice try though.

Then why complain about returning when there's the tracker?

Because no one uses the tracker.

I think we can both agree that every week, there is a problem with the number of discrepancies over who won which fight. My argument is that returning is the cause of this problem, and that a solution would be to have everyone use kill trackers if there is a dispute over a win.

I'm trying to give a solution because I feel there is room for improvement in the game. Sorry if that upsets you, father.

I think we can both agree that every week, there is a problem with the number of discrepancies over who won which fight. My argument is that returning is the cause of this problem, and that a solution would be to have everyone use kill trackers if there is a dispute over a win.

Then you should be complaining about the tracker.

Returning isn't the problem mate, I don't know how to be an more clearer. When a two clans are claiming a win over one fight, 99.9% of the time it's one clan that not wanting to admit they lost, if you were to use the tracker, then you would determine who accumulated the most kills which would conclude who won and who lost, correct? now tell me, out of all of that, where do you come up with returning being the problem?

Then you should be complaining about the tracker.

Returning isn't the problem mate, I don't know how to be an more clearer. When a two clans are claiming a win over one fight, 99.9% of the time it's one clan that not wanting to admit they lost, if you were to use the tracker, then you would determine who accumulated the most kills which would conclude who won and who lost, correct? now tell me, out of all of that, where do you come up with returning being the problem?

Returning affects it because of the situation I described in the original post. Clan A clears Clan B several times, but each time is losing prayer/food, until Clan B returns enough times that Clan A is defenceless and gets cleared, then Clan B claims the win.

That is not a made up situation, its happened to my clan, I'm sure at some point in time its happened to your clan. Clan A dominated the fight and just because Clan B got to bank 6 times, your telling me they deserve to claim a win?

Now if we all used kill trackers, people could return as much as they want, and in the end the clan that truly dominated the fight can claim a victory with some concrete, undeniable proof.

Basically what I am trying to say is that most of the time, its NOT cuz clans can't take a loss. I'm sorry but if you cleared a clan 6 times and were leaving the battlefield to go bank as they ran in for the 7th time and made you guys run to single, I'm pretty sure your clan would claim a win too. The point is that with returning, it isn't always black and white as to who won each fight. The way to make it black and white again is to have everyone use kill trackers.