Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

111 for speech

Jeebles

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The more action the better.. don't see what the big deal is lol. Times have changed obviously, people are still holding on to the past which is completely retarded. Adapt to the changes or just quit.

Yeah people are really going to make a new pure, because you don't like 30 defence... c'mon lets be realistic.

you are underestimating the number of people who macro in the pure community

Thats not the point... Why would someone give up something so useful(turmoil) because other group of people have a trend not to get it... You're not making sense, you want people to have accounts how you like em... Some people like 30 defence and couldn't careless about the kids that don't, it's there loss.

Get with the program or don't, No one cares.

lets all get turmoil so fights can last for hrs l. main fights are supposed to last longer typically because they have the ability to tank longer with ss/main gear. if u want a long fight get 70 def and have a 5 hr return fest with a mainclan

1.Turmoil isn't the reason fights last long idiot. It mostly depends on location / how much the fight means to you.

2.Who cares about main fights?

3.No cares how long you want fights/except fights to be.

4."if u want a long fight get 70 def and have a 5 hr return fest with a mainclan" MAKE ME!

Ppl get 30 def as an excuse from turmoil. It will only be a matternof time before retarded ******* jagex releases another quest that can get u from 1-35 defence or 30-40 defence. Then ppl will get it but ban rune, and then there will be excuses, and then pures turns into mains, pures die, two years later 1 def pures are reborn, process repeats. But this only happens if runescape still is alive

i dont need a signature

Ppl get 30 def as an excuse from turmoil. It will only be a matternof time before retarded ******* jagex releases another quest that can get u from 1-35 defence or 30-40 defence. Then ppl will get it but ban rune, and then there will be excuses, and then pures turns into mains, pures die, two years later 1 def pures are reborn, process repeats. But this only happens if runescape still is alive

Excuse from turmoil ? :rofl: I think you mean the other way around. People don't get 30 defence cause they want to be 30 def, they get 30 defence because its required for the best prayers in the game. The only people who are so quick to try and put turmoil down are the ones who never tried it / have little understanding how they work and what they can do.

1. It's impossible to be 110 combat F2P unless your I N A B I T with 122 combat & titan. Most people (35 def & 100% maxed) is 121 combat; 99 summ = 12 levels giving your 109 combat. So 5-10 members 110+ cb is not true o.O but definately if u changed the number to 100+.

2. 1-39 def is not pure, not matter who you want to go ask. 35 defence is even really pushing.

Retired March 2012

I saw 30 defence and then saw "clan :MM" on your profile and stopped reading tbh.

:thumbsup:

You are wearing mithril in your sig, you are the problem as well. Adamant might not be pure, but the offensive bonuses from turmoil are much better than anything from 20.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

The more action the better.. don't see what the big deal is lol. Times have changed obviously, people are still holding on to the past which is completely retarded. Adapt to the changes or just quit.

Yeah people are really going to make a new pure, because you don't like 30 defence... c'mon lets be realistic.

Thats not the point... Why would someone give up something so useful(turmoil) because other group of people have a trend not to get it... You're not making sense, you want people to have accounts how you like em... Some people like 30 defence and couldn't careless about the kids that don't, it's there loss.

lets all get turmoil so fights can last for hrs l. main fights are supposed to last longer typically because they have the ability to tank longer with ss/main gear. if u want a long fight get 70 def and have a 5 hr return fest with a mainclan

1.Turmoil isn't the reason fights last long idiot. It mostly depends on location / how much the fight means to you.

4."if u want a long fight get 70 def and have a 5 hr return fest with a mainclan" MAKE ME!

1. turmoil is 30 def and a bunch of 30 defers in addy tanking is the reason why clans are able to return so much in fights like it or not theres a correlation with defense and lasting longer in fights. in p2p someone can put up soulsplit and n range and just heal himself up.

2. glad u admit you wouldn't be able to take those type of fights yet u have no problem with 10 kids getting in addy just to keep the fight going so their clan can regroup and return.

1. turmoil is 30 def and a bunch of 30 defers in addy tanking is the reason why clans are able to return so much in fights like it or not theres a correlation with defense and lasting longer in fights. in p2p someone can put up soulsplit and n range and just heal himself up.

2. glad u admit you wouldn't be able to take those type of fights yet u have no problem with 10 kids getting in addy just to keep the fight going so their clan can regroup and return.

1.Turmoil rapes, Get with the program or don't, No one cares

End

Or you could fight in deeper wilderness so everyone can attack the 100+ and so that it takes longer to return.

Oh look i fixed the pure world without bitching about 30 defence like every other topic in this forum.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Turm pure call themselves pure because they have turmoil.

Turmoil is P2P.

-----------------------------------------------

Turmoil pures wear addy in f2p

waitwhut

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Or you could fight in deeper wilderness so everyone can attack the 100+ and so that it takes longer to return.

Oh look i fixed the pure world without bitching about 30 defence like every other topic in this forum.

some clans never really ventured past ruins

I know what you're talking about mate, we were standing at gap on saturday waiting for MM to rush us for a good 20 minutes before we gave up and rushed them at CA.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I know what you're talking about mate, we were standing at gap on saturday waiting for MM to rush us for a good 20 minutes before we gave up and rushed them at CA.

gap is easiest place to return to in entire wildy?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

True, I sometimes do enjoy long fights (without people being in addy or being like lvl 100~) but I don't like it when the opposite clan only has their high lvl's left in clan cloaks and mith/addy just sitting there and letting their clan return.

If the 30 def thing gets worse we (clans who only accept 1-20 def and don't allow addy on their trips) should try and bring blast units to force them to put it off (a blast snipe unit). The only way I can see them stop using addy in F2P.

heartline8.gif

True, I sometimes do enjoy long fights (without people being in addy or being like lvl 100~) but I don't like it when the opposite clan only has their high lvl's left in clan cloaks and mith/addy just sitting there and letting their clan return.

If the 30 def thing gets worse we (clans who only accept 1-20 def and don't allow addy on their trips) should try and bring blast units to force them to put it off (a blast snipe unit). The only way I can see them stop using addy in F2P.

Or Pure Warfare could forbid clans that allow 30 def from recruiting/posting topics until they lower their def req's, just like what we do to clans that allow 40 def... but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Or Pure Warfare could forbid clans that allow 30 def from recruiting/posting topics until they lower their def req's, just like what we do to clans that allow 40 def... but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

FoE, EoP, IR and CP would boycot.

And since MM doesn't give a crap about this site that would make Purewarfare die.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png