Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [7/31/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Sunday July 31st, 2011. The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 65 members for their weekly P2P pk trip.

tvid.png

Vid thanks to War 0 Chief

Vid thanks to Martin

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Havoc vs. Higher Force

TLP found Havoc spread south of gap so we rushed from the east and began pushing them south while a majority logged. Soon after they were cleared, HF was seen rushing from corp. TLP spread east to west and prepared to fight them. HF rushed in from the south and we knew keeping the fight near corp would not be an advantage to us so we pulled the fight over to gdz where we began to do work. HF numbers were dropping left and right but as expected they were mass returning. Not long after the fight started FOE rushed from the south to crash. TLP walked east and logged to bank.

tmed.png

1RpA7.png

wDwwR.png

90215372.png

110731163503.png

99184388.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Intense Redemption vs. Zenith

It had been a while after our first fight and we were getting bored so when we heard IR and Z were having a return war we head on over. Spreading north to south we rushed the fight east and pushed both clans to sperm hill. We heard EOP was in the world so we posted up on sperm hill waiting but they never came. I believe FOE came a little after we left but I guess that's expected.

tmed.png

20022568.png

14845700.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures vs. Havoc

EOP was waiting for us north of dwarves and with FOE being taken care of by HF we knew we had to take this opportunity to get a clean fight. TLP rushed from the south and began pushing EOP north to gap. After a bit of pushing their last group was north of gap so we pushed through and head to gdz to kill the returners. Havoc were seen at gap killing a few of us. A few Havoc rushed from the west of gdz and TLP ran right through them to kill the majority who were at gap. They were running all over the place along with a few EOP who were still returning for some reason. TLP cleared up gap and then gdz and then walked to single strip to bank.

tmed.png

88902724.png

110731165428.png

82411132.png

110731165730.png

39313073.png

38581656.png

110731165728.png

43706053.png

110731165956.png

110731170145.png

110801070221.png

XoYvH.png

T9i6P.png

See you next week Havoc.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have owned Cory if I was home, school computers suck **** -,-

grats on your day out, hopefully next week you'll give us some fights in our server.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

grats on your day out, hopefully next week you'll give us some fights in our server.

we fought you yesterday down 20 people lol?

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

we fought you yesterday down 20 people lol?

I wouldn't consider that a fight. More of a slaughter and anyways we ran into you guys on accident.

I had fun smacking EOP in 2 minutes lol...we only had 40 logged in when we hit them to lol. Hiding in full worlds won't help you.

Pretty sure Cory told me you had 55 when you rushed us compared to our 50 plus your 15 or so lates. I'd say we put up a better fight than you did on Saturday. 2 minutes and 20 seconds definitely don't compare.

See you next weekend bros.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I had fun smacking EOP in 2 minutes lol...we only had 40 logged in when we hit them to lol. Hiding in full worlds won't help you.

Pretty sure Cory told me you had 55 when you rushed us compared to our 50 plus your 15 or so lates. I'd say we put up a better fight than you did on Saturday. 2 minutes and 20 seconds definitely don't compare.

See you next weekend bros.

cya idi0t

CB7gJ.png