Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Goop

looks like EoP had a great weekend overall, shame E couldnt keep up from looking at this topic

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the brainless people saying Dv crashed; It started as Cp vs Dp we had them scouted, chose to stay of since it was a clean 1 vs 1 fight. E crashed the 1 vs 1, then Eop took part of the war and later Dv

- You are ******* retarded if you say Dv crashed that fight.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

46 opts in clan wars, seeing as Charlie is a leader and in CC, I'm pretty sure he'd have high enough rank to challenge someone. That means theres 15 people fallen in with 8 spread. A whopping 23 ending for EOP.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

we heard eop crashe da fight so we came and helped everyone out, there was hardly any Eop left when dv came, if there was they all ran, im pretty sure eop didnt have 40+ending, you had 23 or so falled in at clan wars

and wtf is up with those p2p pics? i hope you come p2p tomorrow, will be fun

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

46 opts in clan wars, seeing as Charlie is a leader and in CC, I'm pretty sure he'd have high enough rank to challenge someone. That means theres 15 people fallen in with 8 spread. A whopping 23 ending for EOP.

The 46 opts is where his mouse is pointed. His mouse isn't pointed to the main body of people in the corner :P Nice try, though. Sorry if anyone already pointed this out above, I didn't feel like reading.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

The 46 opts is where his mouse is pointed. His mouse isn't pointed to the main body of people in the corner :P Nice try, though. Sorry if anyone already pointed this out above, I didn't feel like reading.

WAT. His mouse is directly over the fallen in EOP. Are you mentally ill or something?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

WAT. His mouse is directly over the fallen in EOP. Are you mentally ill or something?

And he is talking about the EOP in the corner, no fallen in EOP. Are you mentally ill scott??

I find it funny how epidemic are the only one trolling this topic. Can never accept the fact that a clan is able to compete with them

The P2P pics were from a P2P trip that we had on friday, and I think we are trying to come out today. Not sure though

maulerpixil1-1.gif

not to cause a spam post, but when i move my head around while looking at the blue text, the blue text moves to, i wonder why the red dosent o.o

on topic, looks like you guys did amazing. good job :D

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

Dv also hit us ;) In the end E were last standing in that fight. Dv and both Eop had left the fight. B)

im pretty sure u didn't kill a lot of dv cause we had a fall in west where cp came and spammed off?, and stop saying dv crashed cause we did not at all.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

As usual E are here making sure everyone know's there ******** story just so they can keep there precious little rank, maybe it's because there ******** themselve's over it maybe being taken? Dont you have better thing's to do then to sit on these forums spending hour's trying to prove something over www.runescape.com? To be honest we don't give a **** what your saying, we know what happended since we was there but keep wasting your time on your pathetic little arguements, you'll be needing them when you "slump because of idiots" < Quoted by your senior member.

Goodjob EOP, seem's were slowly but surely getting there.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

As usual E are here making sure everyone know's there ******** story just so they can keep there precious little rank, maybe it's because there ******** themselve's over it maybe being taken? Dont you have better thing's to do then to sit on these forums spending hour's trying to prove something over www.runescape.com? To be honest we don't give a **** what your saying, we know what happended since we was there but keep wasting your time on your pathetic little arguements, you'll be needing them when you "slump because of idiots" < Quoted by your senior member.

Goodjob EOP, seem's were slowly but surely getting there.

seems like it took you hours to write this to prove something over www.runescape.com

not sure tho

Eop its clear, and we also have proof that you did not beat us at all this saturday, good fight and we will see you next saturday, hope for a 1v1 from you.

And for the brainless people that are saying we only care about the rank?

we never wined and moaned once over us loosing our #4 spot in the past weekend trips nor would we ever, also, we are just posting these pics and our ending opts because you are posting false information that needs to be checked again.

Thank you for reading,

See you next saturday Eop

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Eop its clear, and we also have proof that you did not beat us at all this saturday, good fight and we will see you next saturday, hope for a 1v1 from you.

And for the brainless people that are saying we only care about the rank?

we never wined and moaned once over us loosing our #4 spot in the past weekend trips nor would we ever, also, we are just posting these pics and our ending opts because you are posting false information that needs to be checked again.

Thank you for reading,

See you next saturday Eop

It's correct information. Where are your pictures of our ending opts? I see none. We may have had your ending opts wrong, I'm not sure, but ours are correct. See you next Saturday. It's a shame we didn't get to do our PKRI :lol:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single