Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Goop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure i saw Epidemic members in panic spamming off dv!@@,

I've been telling this for months, Epidemic comes always up with excuses

Im sure I saw EOP members in panic spamming TO CLAN WARS!@@,

I've been saying this for months, EOP always try to claim false wins.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Im sure I saw EOP members in panic spamming TO CLAN WARS!@@,

I've been saying this for months, EOP always try to claim false wins.

I wrote this topic and then posted it on EOP site to be edited with numbers in.

I rewatched my videos and then basicly narrated them on to a topic.

IMO we did not win anything on saturday, but I was bored of clans saying EOP does nothing on saturday.

May I ask though Scott, say it appeared that EOP/DV were teaming up to kill epidemic, with an estimate of 40 people on you, would you try and fight or retreat to clan wars.

I imagine you might say fight, but history has shown me when EOP dies at a fight we struggle to remass our members as people log off. So it's better to take a tactical retreat and save most of your numbers for another fight.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Let it, Scott always knows it better, scott go to the mcdonalds, your home

Qxz two things.

1. Change your clan from FI to EOP silly.

2. I know it's fun to argue with Scott, and I assume he enjoys arguing as well, if he's doing something he doesn't enjoy i don't see why he would, but try not to go for stuff like Mcdonalds is your home... that's like saying he's 40 and lives in his mum's basement :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

That pic of our 25 people was taken like 30 seconds after we left the fight and got to clan wars. As you can tell theres still many people not fallen in who are spread around the minimap, along with those who never falled in right away who are still not to be seen on the minimap. We were fighting you guys, DV charges in...and it's quite ironic that theres a pic of a DV member saying "DV off E!"...aswell in charlies vid, you can see the DV spamming "DV on red capes"....Epidemic may not have been teamed with DV, but DV was there to focus on killing EOP, not Epidemic. 2v1 why not retreat, instead of wasting time and opts trying to fight 2 clans at once.

thekingu.png

I wrote this topic and then posted it on EOP site to be edited with numbers in.

I rewatched my videos and then basicly narrated them on to a topic.

IMO we did not win anything on saturday, but I was bored of clans saying EOP does nothing on saturday.

May I ask though Scott, say it appeared that EOP/DV were teaming up to kill epidemic, with an estimate of 40 people on you, would you try and fight or retreat to clan wars.

I imagine you might say fight, but history has shown me when EOP dies at a fight we struggle to remass our members as people log off. So it's better to take a tactical retreat and save most of your numbers for another fight.

Well then you did the right thing to retreat to clan wars if you thought your members wouldn't return, but saying you weren't getting pushed back to clan wars by Epidemic alone is a lie. DV were involved in the fight for a whole 5-10 seconds, and they hit the fight from Epidemic's side, killing a few of our members before we knew what had happened.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker