Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Well Its Decided Boys And Girls!

Hormone

Zenith Vs Intense Redemption!  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Zenith
    • Intense Redemption
  2. 2. Who Do You Want To Win?

• Zenith
    • Intense Redemption

Dear IR Staff/Members/Members of Pure Warfare,

My staff and a lot of our members have been anticipating for this moment for the past few days to release the results of this full out, and I’m glad to say it is Accepted.

I hope, as a rank in Zenith, we will perform our best, and I hope you the best as well IR. I hope we can minimize the amount of flame present, and look forward to the fights and days ahead that will lead to this full out.

This is another shot to our history, and as well as yours. Win or Lose, remember this is just a game, and this is just for fun, something most clans don’t recognize. Let’s keep this fight flame free and clean. I look forward to seeing yall August 13th at 4 est.

Pictures of Ml:

Zenith's

sdfd014102.png

Intense Redemption's

sdfd014137.png

Best Of Luck,

The Zenith Staff

Post away with what you want :)

Good Luck To Both Clans!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck Zenith, can't wait.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

if IR pulls +7 they will win... Zenith is a more organized clan and has beat IR in more preps then IR beat Zenith

We beat you guys in 3 P2p Preps and you beat us in 2 P2p preps. And then you beat us in 2 F2p preps and we beat you in 1 F2p Prep. So if your talking about preps altogether its even.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg