Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP Midweek [8/10/11]

Mayor

^ ur a shame u were the first death for foe LOLWUT!

you really are a lil guy follow my dot i ran to the back lol, im not even gana reply to you anymore your honestly dumb as **** lol

its the green one btw if your too stupid to notice

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ur not replying cuz u feel ashamed cuz u let down foe, they had such high hopes for u thinking u were gonna be gud because u came from the best but then they saw the 1 item clawing, the stupid remarks on pw posts because ur CLEARLY A BIT JELOUS BRO, and worst of all they saw that u were a complete tooooool and couldnt tank a group of level 5's

R.i.p Serbia

2010 - 2011

Will be missed for his countless tries and many fails well all fails at the game of scape

Cya next time bro

Serbia, don't you have something else to do? Like playing outside with the other 12 year old kids?

If you take RS this serious and have to flame TLP constantly you should seek some help. Or the mods from PW should just warn/ban you (hint)..

This topic is not about TLP vs FOE in any way, so gtfo. Or is your boyfriend in EOP?

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

sad about the mains on a midweek -.-

One of the stupidest things i've heard.

Ty for all the loot TLP. See u this weekend.

Never said EOP brought the mains champ, I meant the mains in general, just seems like you're ready to jump on a troll as soon as possible ey?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Hope u had fun, I got killed 3-4 times by mains =S

@Ginger steve:

1- I like to see my name big on the pic, maybe i can be famous now :3

2- You seem'd to stalk me all the time with ur ch maul geeez lool

:thumbsup:

because I think you're beautiful

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Was well fought, I believe 2 TLP got ags from PX and I myself got claws, and also for half the clan (eop) to start 1iteming is just a big loss for them in my book, im glad TLP held it and returned in proper gear as all should.

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

Was well fought, I believe 2 TLP got ags from PX and I myself got claws, and also for half the clan (eop) to start 1iteming is just a big loss in my book, im glad TLP held it and returned in proper gear as all should.

There were no px there and I saw a few tlp just mauling in monk robes...

If half of our clan were 1 iteming I'm surprised you lost.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

looks like a troll topic since when does tlp actually fight people in p2p?

I don't even know who you are, but before this topic was even posted I recall Dissy saying on TS, "Watch Serbia post on our topic, "sounds boring" or some smartass reply being the idiot that he is" and now, I clearly see you are infact quite the idiot around here. :thumbsup:

yall need to be quiet. acting like 5 year olds making urselves look like downies.

serbia, i expect better from you.

any TLP just stop replying.

EOP ranks, get ahold of urselves.

**** me... it's a game

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg