Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP P2P

Milky

It's a midweak i don't know why everyone is complaining. I had mains ragging me all throught the fight also. Neither side should be complaining.

Had fun,

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicked this topic thinking u beat them in a p2p prep.. was dissapointed

Good job though =-]

I'd quit tlp the day they pull that off r0f

Why so serious?

Coming from you of all people...my lord... PMing tlp members all day to ask for leaks as they continually say no.

2hf89vmye8.gif

was fun, had 2+ tlp mains on me all the time

ooo the irony

Do you know what irony means or did you just learn a new word and feel compelled to show off your advances in 8th grade English?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

ooo the irony

Do you know what irony means or did you just learn a new word and feel compelled to show off your advances in 8th grade English?

idk why ur so mad rofl..its a game to u it seems like ur trying very hard to get a win. If u ask anyone who the better clan is they are all gonna say tlp..even if u did win it shouldnt rly bother anyone in tlp bc we know wht happens on weekends

xncgb5.jpg

ooo the irony

idk why ur so mad rofl..its a game to u it seems like ur trying very hard to get a win. If u ask anyone who the better clan is they are all gonna say tlp..even if u did win it shouldnt rly bother anyone in tlp bc we know wht happens on weekends

I'm not mad i'm just curious as to whether or not you know your use of the word irony in that context made no sense.

edit: Pretty sure on weekends your leaders idle in a channel with CP leaders to share our locs and avoid us :\

qOY7v.png

ooo the irony

I'm not mad i'm just curious as to whether or not you know your use of the word irony in that context made no sense.

edit: Pretty sure on weekends your leaders idle in a channel with CP leaders to share our locs and avoid us :\

AVOID EOP? L0l00l0l0l0l0l

ooo the irony

How come you never fight us in f2p then :unsure:

qOY7v.png

ooo the irony

Because you had +15 last week and the weeks before that we do fight you...or you just run. How come you never fight us in p2p then...Oh wait you do and you lose every time.

ooo the irony

Because you had +15 last week and the weeks before that we do fight you...or you just run. How come you never fight us in p2p then...Oh wait you do and you lose every time.

From this comment I can tell a) Your balls have not dropped yet or B) You're a full retard

Yes, I will admit we lose to you in P2P but atleast we try even though we're down opts.

You don't attempt to give us any fights in F2P at all lol. Hoping that will change though as Jonty is getting quite made :teehee:

qOY7v.png