Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Level 62 looking for P2P based clan READ

I Pyro I

Hey i have been looking for a basic clan forever... i just want a clan that has over 40+ members, mainly p2p, and will accept these stats:

Attack:56 (training ATM to 60)

Strength:71

Ranged:81

Magic:82 (done dt, and mage arena)

Prayer:25

Defence:2 (some friend clicked defence tab in magic book, so i was pking and got 2 defence while blitzing -.-

I have done lost city, recipe for disaster (mith gloves getting addy soon), dt, mage arena, ans some others i cant remember...)

i also have a good net 15m+, got 70 mining and 81 woodcutting.

i am currently in a temporary TEAM not much of a clan.. called typhoon. i will leave them soon once you guys recruit me.

just reply below if you can accept me and give me some details about your clan.

Zenith;

We're not strictly 100% p2p but balance P2P and F2P and rock both servers up and down. http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannel for our youtube, check out some of our wars. We are open community and welcome anyone with open arms.

If you looking for 100% p2p, train up for Havoc.

You should probably train up more too for any good P2P clan

Retired March 2012

Most clans that accept levels like you are F2P Based..

But all you need is prayer TBH - what's your Cb

And it's easy to bot you shouldn't be sick of training already lol,find a nice bot and just get those stats up whilst your are busy/sleeping.

Ex Proud Rank of WAR

Zenith;

We're not strictly 100% p2p but balance P2P and F2P and rock both servers up and down. http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannel for our youtube, check out some of our wars. We are open community and welcome anyone with open arms.

If you looking for 100% p2p, train up for Havoc.

You should probably train up more too for any good P2P clan

i will try that later but i still feel there or more clans out there that can be a bit more p2p im talking like they only do f2p if it is a clan war and the other clan is f2p

Control

IRC: #Ctrl

Site: www.Control-Rs.com

We are very good at F2P and have a great P2P unit along with fun P2P trips. We do F2P and P2P equally and if you don't like F2P too much you will after being in Control for a few preps/trips.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Control

IRC: #Ctrl

Site: www.Control-Rs.com

We are very good at F2P and have a great P2P unit along with fun P2P trips. We do F2P and P2P equally and if you don't like F2P too much you will after being in Control for a few preps/trips.

Stop lying your clan is **** in P2P

dipsy.png