Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for clan

Rollhard Six

Former Massacre player, Recently kicked.

:ninja:

Heres a vid of how bad i suck =\

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

eh.. dunno if i'll try outrage seems like you guys got some bad eggs in there that foregot this was a game and not RL.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

Ehh #havoc if your into P2P although I'm not sure but I think I heard they started to F2P?

If not, stop being arrogant man up and start to love F2P because most leadership hate a one sided mind.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Ehh #havoc if your into P2P although I'm not sure but I think I heard they started to F2P?

If not, stop being arrogant man up and start to love F2P because most leadership hate a one sided mind.

What am i being arrogant about? The fact that i pay membership to play on members, and that i dislike f2p all together? idgaf what leadership hate tbh ~ i play the game how i want to now how others want me to.

WPzE8.png

If your interested in joining a new clan, with a very friendly community I'd reccomend endurance, We have experienced Ex-ranks + Members of successful pure clans such as MM/Calamity, and were looking for new dedicated members like you! If your interested join #endurance in irc and pm Hicks/ another OP, and we can get you taken care of. ;) Hope you check us out!! -Tay

Fatality 5-50-2012- Present

CPR RIP:7.19.2011

applied to outrage They don't like my p2p only so no more outrage peeps posting to join there clan pl0kx ;)

WPzE8.png

eh.. dunno if i'll try outrage seems like you guys got some bad eggs in there that foregot this was a game and not RL.

I dont like kids who talk like that

._.

Even tho i quit. l0l

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

What am i being arrogant about? The fact that i pay membership to play on members, and that i dislike f2p all together? idgaf what leadership hate tbh ~ i play the game how i want to now how others want me to.

With that shítty attitude you will be among close friends in havoc.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

With that shítty attitude you will be among close friends in havoc.

Hows it a ****** Attitude? i don't enjoy f2p simple as that.

WPzE8.png