Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for clan

Rollhard Six

#havoc

lol Why post to join havoc when i have a app there and they say i don't meet reqs cus i'm not 90+ str? =\

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

Ehh #havoc if your into P2P although I'm not sure but I think I heard they started to F2P?

If not, stop being arrogant man up and start to love F2P because most leadership hate a one sided mind.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

#havoc mate if you don't like f2p, altho we do f2p events like once in few weeks for a change and organisation wich is a good change and more relaxed than p2p, but thats only for 30 minutes in couple of weeks :P :)

already apped to havoc and was told to train up :P i'm 80 att 90 range 94 mage 70 str, i rarely do melee but was denied for not having 90 str /lol.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png