Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy vs Exiled Force -- F2P Prep

Daddy

we are still lpc look up our cb average. wut the fu$k r u going to do about it.

anyway gj exiled force i knew we can do it.

thx for the prep NME was really fun and great practice. i look forward to it in the near future. :D

exiled force

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job EF. Levels and defence took it for you but the third round gave us some idea regarding how to make the level difference not matter as much.

at one point you had +15 at the beginnign and we brought it back to +20 or something like that roughly.

Gf.

Tactics and tanking took it for us, the third round we applied the pressure the entire time, and moving 100x was probably not the best idea, made it very easy for us to get our kills.

And yea Charlie we had like 10 kills on you guys, waited near our portal for you to come to us, got bored and found you guys :D all in all was good fun

Sorry but just stop. You can't call yourself an LPC with members over 30 defence and yeah defence and levels are what won it for you not Tactics or tanking.

lmao bro we still LPC. we been LPC since the begginning. we been stepping up our games and lot of our members been training and leveling up cb levels! when we opened we were all 60s and now our cb levels are mostly 70s and 80s with some 60s who are still training. we are at the point where we're training to face the med levels and compete with more higher levels. and yes tactics and tanking won us that **** its all bout organization :o

Good Job EF. Levels and defence took it for you but the third round gave us some idea regarding how to make the level difference not matter as much.

at one point you had +15 at the beginnign and we brought it back to +20 or something like that roughly.

Gf.

Tactics and tanking took it for us, the third round we applied the pressure the entire time, and moving 100x was probably not the best idea, made it very easy for us to get our kills.

And yea Charlie we had like 10 kills on you guys, waited near our portal for you to come to us, got bored and found you guys :D all in all was good fun

Sorry but just stop. You can't call yourself an LPC with members over 30 defence and yeah defence and levels are what won it for you not Tactics or tanking.

lmao bro we still LPC. we been LPC since the begginning. we been stepping up our games and lot of our members been training and leveling up cb levels! when we opened we were all 60s and now our cb levels are mostly 70s and 80s with some 60s who are still training. we are at the point where we're training to face the med levels and compete with more higher levels. and yes tactics and tanking won us that **** its all bout organization :o

Running in mass clicking isn't organisation.

4Fdyf.png

but we out tact and out tank you :S

gf EF, we'll getcha once the beastly gap between our MLs has closed a bit. then the outcome will be the way it should :D

I agree with Enemy if the levels had been equal they would have taken it with ease. You guys took advantage of their lower combat by putting constant pressure on them which wouldn't have yielded much success had you guys been around the same combat. Without a doubt I believe enemy outperformed you guys even with the losses.

But Gj Ef and I hope you and Nme get more fights in the future.

@EF How the hell could you be an LPC clan rofl you have high def members.

Defence Skill Level (average)

ROFL and they think thats an LPC. You know that means a majority of your clan is over 10 defence and likely to be 20 defence right.

I agree with Enemy if the levels had been equal they would have taken it with ease. You guys took advantage of their lower combat by putting constant pressure on them which wouldn't have yielded much success had you guys been around the same combat. Without a doubt I believe enemy outperformed you guys even with the losses.

and thats ef's fault right

your name really suits you

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

and thats ef's fault right

your name really suits you

Thank you :P

But see NME uses the level thing either way, if they would have won they would of asked for a cookie because of their combats, but when they get ran the **** over, they say 'o no levels, oh my god 20 def kids in a 1 def prep' same **** different day.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.