Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi. :o

Cody

I was in IR, could only attend their friday trips and got a bunch of **** from staff/kids. So I stopped trying to be "the member every clan wants" and I got kicked from IR for being a Z spy. :unsure: Now I have a new work schedule Monday and Tuesday from 4:30-10:00 and Friday from 4:30-12. Which gives me Saturday and Sunday for PK trips.

Here are my stats. I have a decent cash pile as well. I'm most likely staying 60 attack and for sure staying 1 defence.

110813045533.png

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

Why not join Z? Seeing as you were spying for us. Haha just kidding bro but you're like the 5th kid who has been kicked from that clan for "spying for Zenith". We do have a fullout today against IR should be alot of fun we love both servers and do atleast 5 events a week both P2p or F2p such as pk trips preps etc.

Our forum activity is amazing I think we average at around 600 posts a day one of the main things I look for in clans in forum activity and we certainly have it :) Come check us out mate.

www.Zenith-rs.com

#Zenith

-Lawson

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

You weren't kicked for spying downsyndrome kid, you were kicked for being more annoying than Alex|Waar, which I thought was unreachable until you came around. Good luck to any clan who can stand this spastic.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

You weren't kicked for spying downsyndrome kid, you were kicked for being more annoying than Alex|Waar, which I thought was unreachable until you came around. Good luck to any clan who can stand this spastic.

I'll set the **** str8 for you and send him back to you zo dw

#mayhem-makers

The Hatred my friend.

PM me with any questions you have [TH]Keith, #The_Hatred.

Http://TH-RS.com

There's also some guys you may know including T Adrenaline (Anthony), Mafia, SeanP, Tyler (chills around), and a few other guys.

#malice Cody :c

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Which is why Erik told you I was a spy and I had all my access removed 5 minutes later. Nice try though kid, stay off my topics please, along with your whole IR kids.

Gonna be checking out the clans posted above, seeing which ones would best suit me. ^_^

lmf

I feel like this has been your most efficient post on Pure Warfare.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

Is that why we got "kicked" also, or should i say our leaving topics got deleted, then you posted a booted topic? fk ye +1 e-cred.

Why not join Z? Seeing as you were spying for us. Haha just kidding bro but you're like the 5th kid who has been kicked from that clan for "spying for Zenith". We do have a fullout today against IR should be alot of fun we love both servers and do atleast 5 events a week both P2p or F2p such as pk trips preps etc.

Our forum activity is amazing I think we average at around 600 posts a day one of the main things I look for in clans in forum activity and we certainly have it :) Come check us out mate.

www.Zenith-rs.com

#Zenith

-Lawson

REST IN PEACE ZENITH