Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [8/13/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Saturday, August 13th, 2011. The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 50 members for their weekly F2P pk trip.

tvid.png

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

TLP found FI on sperm hill with 6-7 more than us. With most other clans watching the fullout we figured we might as well fight them even though we were down a few.

TLP rushed in from the west and clumped with FI on the north side of sperm hill. The fight moved from side to side of the hill and both clans were returning well.

A call was made to the west side to snipe over east and unfortunately just as we ran over, M rushed us from the west, killing quite a few people and shifting the odds to FI's favor. FI ran south to hills while the remaining TLP followed. From here M continued to snipe our returners and eventually FI had more than us at hills so we called the fight off, vowing to fight them again and win.

Thanks for the fight FI, you outperformed us that fight.

tmed.png

85380535.png

110813161849.png

110813162216.png

110813132259.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

We found FI once again, this time near corp. TLP hopped over to them and they immediately hopped away. We followed them, and as we logged into the new world, they were ready with bows out to snipe us on log in. Around 4-5 TLP were killed right off the bat, making the fight heavily in FI's favor being 10-15 down at the start of the fight. TLP was ready this time though, and were not about to underestimate FI.

TLP began returning in massive amounts via waka flocka™. A call was made to pull the fight west where our returners were coming from and as they all returned, TLP took over. M was once again ready to crash our fight for some reason, this time hanging out around corp. The remaining FI were pushed west into single where we got a fall in and walked down with 38+ members.

tmed.png

26752130.png

110813170150.png

110813170624.png

110813170448.png

74653628.png

68318550.png

78650032.png

69256210.png

110813170829.png

53265555.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Malice vs. Other Lil' Guys

With FI successfully ended, TLP head back out with a solid 45+ members late in the day. MA was heard to be in another world fighting other lil' guys and we decided to take this opportunity to get them back for sniping both our fights with FI. TLP rushed in from the south near piper right where M was situated and cleared them up as we pushed north into even more clans. They attempted to run to gdz thinking we would get distracted with all the other clans but we made the call to follow them up and hit them until they were cleared. MA arrived at gdz and TLP arrived shortly after, spamming "Shouldn't have crashed".

tmed.png

65312551.png

110813173927.png

26949244.png

38267904.png

T9i6P.png

See you all tomorrow.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MA = Massacre

M = Malice

Anyway sucks that you chose to crash that fight seeing as we were taking on TH, O and EF alongside with NME. Your arrival ruined an epic fight :(

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

im pretty sure u got steamrolled by fi in all the fights they had

Or you could watch the vid and pretend you guys had an awesome trip getting dicked by foe and apparently knowing how ours went ;)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Or you could watch the vid and pretend you guys had an awesome trip getting dicked by foe and apparently knowing how ours went ;)

ur a facepalm

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Before I explain, could you change Ma to M, because Ma is Massacre.

The reason we decided to crash your fights was because throughout the past months you've crashed us, albeit you were either spamming sorry or it was unintentional. Coupled with that was our lack of action in the beginning of the trip, and we decided it should be now or never.

We're not sorry for it, but nevertheless this was a one time thing.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

ur a facepalm

[08:33] <%[EoP]S_u_w_0_0_P> its all good to me.

[08:33] <%[EoP]S_u_w_0_0_P> ********* trip

so was your trip by the sounds of it.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Before I explain, could you change Ma to M, because Ma is Massacre.

The reason we decided to crash your fights was because throughout the past months you've crashed us, albeit you were either spamming sorry or it was unintentional. Coupled with that was our lack of action in the beginning of the trip, and we decided it should be now or never.

We're not sorry for it, but nevertheless this was a one time thing.

Why so constructive? I demand moar flame about the name mistake.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Chins up tlp, f2p is really not your server.

[08:33] <%[EoP]S_u_w_0_0_P> Ownage ******* trip

^

Anyone can edit irc logs as you can see from above.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

waka flocka™

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

(01:04:46) -[CS]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [H E L L A] Unranked | Level: 37 | Exp: 30,024 (0.23% of 99) | Exp to lvl 38: 384 (86.9% to 38) | Effigies: 1@2,580.75xp | Penguin Points: 1@925xp | PC Points: 6@70xp | Zeal: 1@1,050xp | ToG: 7@60xp | Estimated Time to Level (Based on tracker gains): 6hrs 37mins 27secs

(01:04:46) -[CS]RuneScript- NPCs [Controlled] for 384 defence exp: Ogre: 2 [5] | Shadow Warrior: 2 [5] | Earth Warrior: 2 [6] | Dagannoth(74): 2 [5] | Axes: 3 [7]

LOL

qOY7v.png

Chins up tlp, f2p is really not your server.

[08:33] <%[EoP]S_u_w_0_0_P> Ownage ******* trip

^

Anyone can edit irc logs as you can see from above.

You're honestly so idiotic to the point where I almost feel bad for you.

Any EoP flaming on their topic is getting kicked. Let them have their fun, it's a game after all. Message is loud and clear now anyway. They're nowhere near our level, rather smash MM instead.

Edit: Jonty ****** stop posting on my account

Edit2: inb4ban

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png