Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Exiled Force] Malicesting our Enemies || F2P Pk Trip August 13, 2011

Daddy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really liked EF, but today was fun and earned some respect from me. You had us out numbered and called off your clan from returning even though we continued to return. That's accurate and I'll leave it at that.

I believe the first picture is EF vs. Malice near stairs. You easily took care of Malice today hands down. The white dots up north is NME vs. TH.

NME crashed in on TH and EF fighting and got cleared as we teamed against them. They called Malice which gets hit by EF at stairs. NME and TH fight north of stairs. EF rushes in on NME after clearing Malice. The battle rages on eventually making it's way west of Piper along lava. TH+EF+O (very few O) finish off M+NME. We then continued North and towards Maze where we found TLP doing god knows what. Cleared out TLP. Ended like that.

I've never really liked EF, but today was and earned some respect from me. You had use outnumbered and called off your clan from returning even though we continued to return. That's accurate and I'll leave it at that.

I believe the first picture is EF vs. Malice near stairs. You easily took care of Malice today hands down. The white dots up north is NME vs. TH.

NME crashed in on TH and EF fighting and got cleared as we teamed against them. They called Malice which gets hit by EF at stairs. NME and TH fight north of stairs. EF rushes in on NME after clearing Malice. The battle rages on eventually making it's way west of Piper along lava. TH+EF+O (very few O) finish off M+NME. We then continued North and towards Maze where we found TLP doing god knows what. Cleared out TLP. Ended like that.

Preach it brother, yea the first fight we didn't wanna get into one of those 2 hour fights that early in the trip, we had no need to return tbh, we just walked away :P

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

I've never really liked EF, but today was and earned some respect from me. You had use outnumbered and called off your clan from returning even though we continued to return. That's accurate and I'll leave it at that.

AMEN TO THAT! <3