Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havocs sunday

Pepsis

newhbanner.png

#Havoc | Site | havoctube.pngMembers List

Today Havoc set out with a disappointing pull of ~35 members. We only had 1 op on and pretty much let our half ops lead the majority of the trip.

With that being said; we had a lot of fun givin the conditions.

hvsir.png

To start our trip we were approached by IR for a run in. There was some confusion on who was defending/attacking. Eventually we got fed up with waiting for them to defend so we logged on top of them in single. IR doesn't have very many good brids in their clan so they just ran right past us. We killed probably about ~10-15 before they were able to get away.

hveop.png

havocvsfataliy.png

So after banking our loots from IR, we ventured back up to around spider village, we heard there was a fight at piper. So we got a spread and ran north. Once we hit around corp we realized we were right in between FI who was at piper and EOP who was at mossies. So we decided to enter corp and get out of there. EOP killed a few stragglers.

We got a regroup in edgeville in the same world, and told our members to have GDZ teles. We tele'd up there and waited for a bit killing off quite a few FI returners. After a while we decided to push south back to piper. When we were crossing gap a wave of mains flooded in. We later realized this was HF and we just left after that. I believe FOE/TLP came after this, but i'm not 100% certain.

hvz.png

hvsir.png

After regrouping in our homeworld, we heard Zenith was at GDZ. So we told our members to get GDZ teles and tele up there. Zenith was rushing from new gate. We fought at GDZ for a short amount of time before we decided to take the fight to gap because we were heavily out opted. We fought them at GAP for a while before IR rushed. After IR rushed we decided to get west of gap and let those 2 fight for a while. Eventually both clans were gone and we sat around for a while because we knew IR was at single strip ready to rush again.

IR rushed us again coming from single strip. They were south of gap while we were north. They clumped massively and our superior returning made this fight feel even, although IR had around 15 more than us. After a while of fighting it looked like were about to clear them when MM logged in just north of gap. We told our members to rush west and log out.

hvsir.png

After this fight we regrouped at edge and had around 28 people. We took our fall in up to sperm, got a spread and logged out. Waiting for our chance to log into IR. Once we had this chance we logged in, and started mass barraging their clumps. We took out a lot of them. The only problem was we were out opt by close to 20. Not to mention FI/Zenith were having a fight at 18 ports making it very difficult for us to return. Eventually we were just overrun due to the huge opt difference and lack of a gap for us to use to our advantage. We then called off the return and ended our trip with 28 people.

hnewbrder.png

110814141804.png

110814142040.png

110815002004.png

110815002122.png

110814153934.png

110814173924.png

110814161817.png

hnewbrder.png

Sorry for the lack of pictures/vids, and thanks for the fights to everyone we ran into! :)

qlmSOQW.png

Your topic made is hysterical, thanks for the laugh, and the loots by the way. So much for being the "NUMBA 1 GAP CLAN", you guys made it feel like we were fighting Bv in p2p. Hope you had fun getting gwas'd as well spastics.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Had fun gwas'ing 20 or so of you at Corp entrance

4h5fro.png

thanks for the loot, accept my fullout

Yeah dude we gwas'd them too today, looks like their leadership is just downright retarded lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

Had fun gwas'ing 20 or so of you at Corp entrance

4h5fro.png

thanks for the loot, accept my fullout

Yeah dude we gwas'd them too today, looks like their leadership is just downright retarded lol.

Didn't even read the topic. Our leadership wasn't even online.

qlmSOQW.png

Damn, IR is immature as hell. I even pointed out that they were beating us last fight and they STILL flame.

Grow up lads.

Re-read your topic and then you might understand why we're pointing out how stupid you are.

kanyecopy.jpg

Nice work ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it