Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] Sunday Pk Trip 14/8/11

Milky

bitches and money

talk **** get hit etc

let us do battle to decide who ultimate victory clan is

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ milky, it's not even him xD.

o i thought it was him ffs

Well i didn't think it was, is it? :unsure:

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

Laughing at all these TLP members who are talking **** even after declining the fullout ;p

meh fight vs tlp was pretty easy, was expecting more of a challenge but then again it is tlp ;/

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Laughing at all these TLP members who are talking **** even after declining the fullout ;p

meh fight vs tlp was pretty easy, was expecting more of a challenge but then again it is tlp ;/

TLP didn't decline your fullout, we dropped out've PCR and you thought you would be tough guys and declare after we dropped out. You got raped in single and at least 5 of your members tellied, just give up on your propaganda ******** nobody believes it.

It is now apparent, any clan that is not signed up for PCR, is not allowed to full-out at all on RS, even if it is not for a PCR rank, any clans caught doing full-outs while not ranked on the PCR list will be banned by Jagex mods. Thank you.

thekingu.png

TLP didn't decline your fullout, we dropped out've PCR and you thought you would be tough guys and declare after we dropped out. You got raped in single and at least 5 of your members tellied, just give up on your propaganda ******** nobody believes it.

lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

It is now apparent, any clan that is not signed up for PCR, is not allowed to full-out at all on RS, even if it is not for a PCR rank, any clans caught doing full-outs while not ranked on the PCR list will be banned by Jagex mods. Thank you.

TLP ought to respond to this rather than repeat the same crap over and over.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

OMG ANTOINE IS THAT YOU?@?!

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

OMG ANTOINE IS THAT YOU?@?!

Nah, he dead.

Lol sup, just making my bi-annual checkup.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.