Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR VS. C P2P FULL OUT

Ryan-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-[DK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DV] Devastation ( http://Devastation.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 80 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 77.12 | P2P: 78.63) Strength: 88.51 Hp: 86.46 Magic: 86.39 Ranged: 88.31 Skill Total: 1,150 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 44) | Cape: Red | Last Updated: 25th Aug 2009

Yeah.. 86.46 hp average is med right? Wrong, it's high.

The only reason Dv wont admit they are high is because they know they would get their **** raped by TLP/Fi/MM/Foe.

And also, Dv told us that we could ask them for a war/prep war/matched opts anytime and we have been asking them for wars but they keep decline so yeah.. Perhaps it's because they are intimidated by our pull vs. Carnage, but what do I know, right?

i just lol'ed, "maybe there intimidated by ur pull, LMAO

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Don't quite understand how Dv is considerd better, guess because no one really bothers to sub Irrstube if you did you would see the progress we have made, its a shame that no one posted the 2 wins in 2 days we had vs them(p2p preps) then the smashing we gave them in bh. They like to think their high but they have proven they can't compete with tlp in the slighest yet we have proven to compete with tlp. Same with carnage getting ownt by tlp with more numbers...shocker

lol, you joking right we pulled 67 vs tlp in a p2p full out war and gave them a hell of a fight, winning a mini-war isn't competeing=/, so leave us outta this lmao, gratz on ur win but seriously **** off.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

lol, you joking right we pulled 67 vs tlp in a p2p full out war and gave them a hell of a fight, winning a mini-war isn't competeing=/, so leave us outta this lmao, gratz on ur win but seriously **** off.

Is this topic about a mini war? ;)

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

**** off? Get the **** out of our war topic.

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

dougsig.png

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

Nice job IR, and decent pulls, was expecting more from you (around 75-80) seeing as H merged. But still good job beating C seeing as they're mainly p2p.

What??

There's like two ex-Havoc members in IR?

Idk what you're talking about, and this topic is like two weeks old anyways.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• 3 weeks later...