Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR VS. C P2P FULL OUT

Ryan-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at Fi's Ml numers compared to TLP's?

You beat us in CW try in BH, infact try today we have a unofficial trip :P

thats why there are averages, are you saying numbers decide the placement of clans now?

110210183405.png

You sir (see wat i did thur) are a retard.

We claim #1 med, TLP & Dv are in high.

What's your point?

"Even in Med, DV or TLP will destroy you"

FOE/Fi/MM destroys you anytime F2P, same ****, so think before you post next time, I will tell you it again, in big red text.

Intense Redemption = med

TLP & Dv = high

1.) If you are gonna troll or flame, do it right. You're the idiot here. Just keep on replying to this. Makes me laugh

2.) This is your logic; You beat Carnage in a full out. So therefore that made you #1 Med? If I'm not mistaken DV are also med. They cant compete with TLP, FI or MM but they beat All the other clans. Tell you what. Ask DV for a full out war. Beat them, and then reply to this. How does that sound?

Edit: I had to edit this, made me laugh hard:

"ok maybe dv and tlp can beat us but we still beat you so no1 gives a ****

oh btw asher if you look at your pic, tlp has a higher f2p and p2p average than fi

as well as dv having higher ranged average, so i guess fatality is med too, when did this happen? "

Are you really that stupid? LOL. Just keep on posting buddy

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Hi, can we just agree that neither of these clans are #1 p2p overall?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Nice post Ryan.

I'm proud of IR for the win; nice job to IR and Carnage both. Wars that contain third rounds that decide who wins it all are the bessst no doubt :P. Keep it up both clans, progress in F2P & P2P - you have the opts!

Edit - Ahaha, I see Fr00b's message on one of the pics. FR00B FTW PLZ.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Wow pretty sad argument you guys bored or something? Anyway goobjob IR proving that your “#1 in PCT P2P Med Level Category” and for the people who say that IR can’t say there #1 in p2p med level who really gives a ****, DV can’t be classed as med level or high level there right in the middle at the moment, DV might be able to beat ir maybe not one day we may see that war, but please tell me who really give a **** about being #1 in med wouldn’t you like to aim a little high and try get your clan in the top 3.

slapktfo2.gif

To say your #1 P2P med is a bit much, you'd need more consistancy from here on out to be #1 P2P Med, cause 1 win doesn't really mean all that much. Gratz on the win IR, it was a fun war.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

-[DK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DV] Devastation ( http://Devastation.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 80 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 77.12 | P2P: 78.63) Strength: 88.51 Hp: 86.46 Magic: 86.39 Ranged: 88.31 Skill Total: 1,150 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 44) | Cape: Red | Last Updated: 25th Aug 2009

Yeah.. 86.46 hp average is med right? Wrong, it's high.

The only reason Dv wont admit they are high is because they know they would get their **** raped by TLP/Fi/MM/Foe.

And also, Dv told us that we could ask them for a war/prep war/matched opts anytime and we have been asking them for wars but they keep decline so yeah.. Perhaps it's because they are intimidated by our pull vs. Carnage, but what do I know, right?

We was entered into high catagory this year, last year we won P2p med hands down, this year we lost to Tlp but im sure it wasnt a roll over, we gave them hard fights

Ive never been asked by a ir rank for a prep, i just this second got a pm asking fora p2p mini, its 1:40am, i wonder why we decline lol

If Zo wants a matched opts or anything feel free to get him to pm me :)

When did this topic move onto dv anyhow, Gj on your win ir, still not #1 p2p med in my eyes, it was like the big Foe vs MM full out, MM won but ppl still saw foe as the better clan, just keep up your numbers and consistency and im sure you will be there soon

Gj on your win once again

p.s, Mii D scim is a horrible p2p warrer

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Obviously if we meet you in bh Asher, you are going to win, seeing as you have been hinting to that ever since you lost. Carnage has obviously been prepping for a bh trip in hopes to redeem themselves, so **** off.

110210183405.png

We will be out again today if you want to show us your #1 p2p med clan greatness ;)

Stop acting like a ****** and posting **** like this on our topic, feel free to ask us for a prep/matched war anytime you like. You're not cool when you post stuff like that here, you know? So yeah, yourdoingitwrong sir.

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

dougsig.png

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

It was a fun war, chill noobs.

Sirswat the reason IR Claims #1 P2P Med is because winning this war makes us the winners of the Pure Clan Tournament in both of the Med Level P2P Sections. Its not just some stupid thing we decided to claim, we actually advanced through the tournament and won.

Asher stop telling us how 'Dv and Tlp own us' because you're not in IR, and you don't know. We have fought these clans before, and while we don't always win, we can hold our own against them.

I look forward to some fights with Dv, after all this pointless flaming this should be a fun war.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Don't quite understand how Dv is considerd better, guess because no one really bothers to sub Irrstube if you did you would see the progress we have made, its a shame that no one posted the 2 wins in 2 days we had vs them(p2p preps) then the smashing we gave them in bh. They like to think their high but they have proven they can't compete with tlp in the slighest yet we have proven to compete with tlp. Same with carnage getting ownt by tlp with more numbers...shocker

hotkeying.gif