Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OB Vs SD

b0w g0d

Well Ob had new members on so we wanted to see how they warred since OB is known to already have a Beast Mini Team.

Obvious Kos Vs Sudden Death

Rules:75-Cap 1 exception no overhead.

Youtube Video: Coming Soon!

Round 1

OB Starting:5

OB Ending:5

SD Starting:5

SD Ending:0

Basically All 5 of our warrers were binding so we binded first bind that shot. We won first round 5-0 When ILOVED has 31 hp and no food.

Round 2

OB Starting:5

OB Ending:5

SD Starting:5

SD Ending:0

Basically We did the same thing Binding and hitting. SD piled 2 different people from what our members said. Rakuranger and Myself. Again 5-0.

Thank You SD For Mini. SD also logged after 2 rounds.

Lawl Im Laughing IRL, How all these clans still think that the "genn nudes" affects OB. Honestly OB is over that while you clans are stuck on it cause its the closes thing you get to a naked female. GF. OB will declare soon.

ROFL !@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@@! all i got to say LOL!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@ this is why we dont post on These site's ppl dont know how to be mature and say GF . FFS stop ******* flaming so GOD DAMN MUCH.

your all So ugh.

but anyways.

Gf.

Lawl Im Laughing IRL, How all these clans still think that the "genn nudes" affects OB. Honestly OB is over that while you clans are stuck on it cause its the closes thing you get to a naked female. GF. OB will declare soon.

Lol not our fault, how many clans do you know that sends out nudes to recruit, and are classified as low lvl when being consisted of 70s, 80s miths. You can say Ob got over it and what not, but you were the ones to spread it so don't say to other ppl saying "your immature" etc. And about the flames really you guys always start it from day one so plz keep "the stop flaming, say gf, be mature" and all that crap b/c no clans will say and do any of those towards Ob until you learn to stfu and keep quiet till the pure community forgets about Ob. You want a new reputation? You want a new image? Then just stfu.

Stop declaring on low lvl clans 20 cb lvls below with BS terms like OVERS [ON] etc lol? What low lvl clans accept OVERS [ON]? That just proves your not low, the only reason your declaring vs low lvl clans are probably b/c when it comes to vsing clans your lvl, you'd get you ass kicked :).

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Lol not our fault, how many clans do you know that sends out nudes to recruit, and are classified as low lvl when being consisted of 70s, 80s miths. You can say Ob got over it and what not, but you were the ones to spread it so don't say to other ppl saying "your immature" etc. And about the flames really you guys always start it from day one so plz keep "the stop flaming, say gf, be mature" and all that crap b/c no clans will say and do any of those towards Ob until you learn to stfu and keep quiet till the pure community forgets about Ob. You want a new reputation? You want a new image? Then just stfu.

Stop declaring on low lvl clans 20 cb lvls below with BS terms like OVERS [ON] etc lol? What low lvl clans accept OVERS [ON]? That just proves your not low, the only reason your declaring vs low lvl clans are probably b/c when it comes to vsing clans your lvl, you'd get you ass kicked :).

LOL if you ask many clans who arnt 1 sided they will say OB has improved, Im sorry Scourge has a sad name and cant beat us in a mini yet. We declare on low lvl clans when our LOW LVLS are on. As I have told many members in other clans OB would maybe pull 20 to a war and other clan 30-35. But i also said our 20 will take out atleast 20+ before we all perish. Even if we did lose we wouldnt care because we'd say "we did our best the clan is just bigger". As seen on our youtubes when we win its by Alot and if we lose we lose by little. Now if we could have numbers we could be great. As with many clans.

SD is unorganized Attack round they attack 2 people. 2nd one 82 and another lvl was attacking me and others on another. As i said many clans have potential.

Yes OB has a bad rep thats why were trying to bring it up. And from what it seems no one cares about OBs bad rep cause in minis we down you all. Then other clans ask to fullout when they have 30+ more members, Just cause OB is better doesnt mean u pull 50 to a 20 n be all big n bad. Honestly you guys are different. Flames this flames this...no the nudes were hacked from her computer. Atleast Z and Cr have learned that it doesnt affect us while you all blab ur mouth thinking if bothers us. TBH it doesnt bother us anymore, Like i said OB will declare when we get enough members and possibly Scourge will be our first fullout, Cause they think their the "****". All I can say ya nudes got sent out, by her ex friend that OB dogged on cause he said he was 19 and he was really 12.

Its also funny how you said we recruit with "nudes". Genn hasnt been in OB for awhile now and its gotten more active. So move along with your lame jokes cause in the end you know what happens.

This isn't how you improve your reputation. I'm sorry but it just makes it worse.

Oh excuse me, I didn't see the topic on top. Just the flame comments. Nice win vs Sd.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

LOL if you ask many clans who arnt 1 sided they will say OB has improved, Im sorry Scourge has a sad name and cant beat us in a mini yet. We declare on low lvl clans when our LOW LVLS are on. As I have told many members in other clans OB would maybe pull 20 to a war and other clan 30-35. But i also said our 20 will take out atleast 20+ before we all perish. Even if we did lose we wouldnt care because we'd say "we did our best the clan is just bigger". As seen on our youtubes when we win its by Alot and if we lose we lose by little. Now if we could have numbers we could be great. As with many clans.

SD is unorganized Attack round they attack 2 people. 2nd one 82 and another lvl was attacking me and others on another. As i said many clans have potential.

Yes OB has a bad rep thats why were trying to bring it up. And from what it seems no one cares about OBs bad rep cause in minis we down you all. Then other clans ask to fullout when they have 30+ more members, Just cause OB is better doesnt mean u pull 50 to a 20 n be all big n bad. Honestly you guys are different. Flames this flames this...no the nudes were hacked from her computer. Atleast Z and Cr have learned that it doesnt affect us while you all blab ur mouth thinking if bothers us. TBH it doesnt bother us anymore, Like i said OB will declare when we get enough members and possibly Scourge will be our first fullout, Cause they think their the "****". All I can say ya nudes got sent out, by her ex friend that OB dogged on cause he said he was 19 and he was really 12.

Its also funny how you said we recruit with "nudes". Genn hasnt been in OB for awhile now and its gotten more active. So move along with your lame jokes cause in the end you know what happens.

I don't see how acting like a complete spaz and getting baited easily makes your reputation better.