Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption vs. Outrage P2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

#1 MPC

sure, now that havoc is hpc.

ot: good job ir, but that was way too close considering you're fighting buncha massers from private servers :P

Your signature says enough.. biggest troll they could add: #1 posting useless comments too

OT: Gj IR.

:mace:

smartestmember.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about winning, Just one bang that Ilurkin kid Outrage.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Stop prepping clans you know you'll win to make yourself look good on pw. Step up to the big boys once in a while.

We prep EOP all the time. In case you're wondering, they're astronomically better than us.

Fixed for you.

P.S. We're 6-0 against eop in preps

*7-0

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

Stop prepping clans you know you'll win to make yourself look good on pw. Step up to the big boys once in a while.

We prep EOP all the time. In case you're wondering, they're astronomically better than us.

Fixed for you.

if you didn't pull so **** i'd probably ask for a prep, but i really cba sitting 30+ people.

also, maybe a run in this friday in p2p?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Fixed for you.

if you didn't pull so **** i'd probably ask for a prep, but i really cba sitting 30+ people.

Gonna have phailanx crash?

OT: IR you need to stop winning all the time. Otherwise these clans are going to be scared to prep you. Kinda like you are with us >:]

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Fixed for you.

OT: IR you need to stop winning all the time. Otherwise these clans are going to be scared to prep you. Kinda like you are with us >:]

We bend you guys over every Sunday so preps aren't really needed.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Fixed for you.

You never prep anyone who is actually a challenge for you, maybe it's the only way you can keep up your clan morale. I understand if you guys need easy prep wins during the week to make up for your disappointing weekends.

6jj9tu.png

Uhm, what was that again?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Fixed for you.

You never prep anyone who is actually a challenge for you, maybe it's the only way you can keep up your clan morale. I understand if you guys need easy prep wins during the week to make up for your disappointing weekends.

6jj9tu.png

We prepped MM, TLP, and EOP x2 last week.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Man, solo is REALLY bad at math. Remember when he said he gwased us at corp entrance when his clan killed like 5 people. l0l.

Anyway solo, lemme break this down for you.

Havoc = 35-40 pulls to preps

EOP = 40-45 pulls to preps

You can sit 5 people. Just the thing is, you wouldn't win. You know you wouldn't win. So you wouldn't dare challenge Havoc to a prep. Same goes with IR. ;P

qlmSOQW.png

Man, solo is REALLY bad at math. Remember when he said he gwased us at corp entrance when his clan killed like 5 people. l0l.

Anyway solo, lemme break this down for you.

Havoc = 35-40 pulls to preps

EOP = 40-45 pulls to preps

You can sit 5 people. Just the thing is, you wouldn't win. You know you wouldn't win. So you wouldn't dare challenge Havoc to a prep. Same goes with IR. ;P

Refer to Ever's post

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Damn Havoc takes their lil preps so serious, it's almost as if that's what their clan is about... Shame they're harmless in the wilderness.

6jj9tu.png

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Damn Havoc takes their lil preps so serious, it's almost as if that's what their clan is about... Shame they're harmless in the wilderness.

Our clan is all about the wilderness. That's why we have so many publicity off preps. We don't care about clw :) It's just practice to us. Easy practice, but still practice.

qlmSOQW.png

Our clan is all about the wilderness. That's why we have so many publicity off preps. We don't care about clw :) It's just practice to us. Easy practice, but still practice.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Fixed for you.

If you weren't such an idiot you would know we outpulled you ever prep we had except for the last 2 ^_^

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Fixed for you.

6jj9tu.png

June,20/2011 etc,.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh